Woe Is Me

Daytona Beach, Florida
Woke up in the morning, to a painful knee, no way can that be, pleasant so woe is me. Went to bed at night, quite frozen and cold. During the night so bold, the snow started coming down, to turn my smile into a frown – woe is me. So today I can say, after the morning snow, out came the sun, the grass again green, the blue spring flowers, made it through the cold, so perhaps it will no longer be, woe is me! Just a little poem inspired by the things that happened last week and our unexpected snowfall. How are you all feeling? Anyone still have any snow? Who’s beginning the season of autumn?
We're heading into spring and the weather is finally cooperating... think we're safe from snow now
@Marilynda1225 our weather is now sunny but bitterly cold and today my sinus kicked in so here I sit with an aching head just waiting to catch up and get into bed.
So glad your "woe is me" is now gone thanks to the friendly weather!
• Pamplona, Spain
Me again sorry forgot to say that your Poem is really lovely. Just that.
Thank you glad you enjoyed it @lovinangelsinstead21 Was your choice of name inspired by this song
Io, la mia Yamaha PSR 910, il mio microfono, e la mia voce (ah ah ah, mi vien da ridere)!
• Pamplona, Spain
@RasmaSandra I think so. To tell you the truth I am not really sure and the name just dropped into my head that time like other things too.
• Pamplona, Spain
Perhaps you banged your knee up somewhere or did a lot more walking than you realized and that was its answer to say "hey no more of that". Is it nearly Summer in Latvia then? Hope that knee is not giving you problems.
Unfortunately summers here in northern Europe are usually not as hot as I like them @lovinangelsinstead21 that knee loves hot weather and it has been operated on a long time ago.
• Pamplona, Spain
@RasmaSandra An operated knee? Then it will surely feel the weather changes sometimes. I fractured my left foot. I did a classic trust me and it healed very quickly but it does feel the weather every so often. Take care now.
• Rochester, New York
I hope your week ahead is full of more pleasant things.