Sources for background music for Video

Pune, India
Hi Friends, I'm planning to create a youtube video on Green Tea. I would like to add a background music to it. Do you know any good sources to download a classic music online and add to my video
I was going to give you the same advice as @owlwings. No matter which music you choose, be sure that it is a "Royalty Free Music". istockphoto.com has a choice of free photos, videos and also musics.
• Pune, India
Thanks Anna for suggesting a website to start with....
@Analyst001 I am sure there are others, but this is a start.
@owlwings (40057)
• Cambridge, England
There are a large number of websites where you can download music which is free to use. I suggest that you use the search term "Royalty Free Music" and you will find plenty of sources with a huge variety of music of all genres. Be sure to check the Terms and Conditions of the sites you visit and insert appropriate credits into your video. Choosing a track which you like and which fits the mood of the video (and is the right length) is likely to be your biggest headache!
• Pune, India
Thank you for your advise... I will start it right away...