Feeling Sleepy at Office After Lunch

Kochi, India
It might be due to the high temperature outside the office, that I am feeling sleepy than ever after my lunch. I had a light lunch and even had a slight walking session before coming back to work. But the sleep is getting hold of me and am really struggling to stay afloat. So I decided to get on mylot once again and go through the updates. This has helped me to some extend to get rid of the sleepy mood and now I am really feeling much better. Feeling sleepy at the office indeed reduces your overall work output and also puts a bad impression in the minds of our colleagues. So I am trying everything possible to get rid of this sleepy session. Do you feel sleepy after lunch while you are in your office? Or am I the only one?
@ShifaLk (8581)
Oh. Yes when it's hot, energy normally loses n we want to sleep. Good that MyLot helped you
• Kochi, India
Yes..it becomes intolerable during hot days..Thanks a lot to mylot for saving me..
@dodo19 (34295)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
There are times when I do feel sleepy after lunch. There are just days when I feel like taking a nap after lunch.
• Kochi, India
I too like to have a nap after lunch..
Yes most definitely. I usually have a coffee with luncg and that sometimes perks me up a bit. Nothing worse than feeling sleepy at work. Hope you wake up soon!
• Kochi, India
Yes..now I am back to normal...I will also try coffee with lunch..