Tea and Birthday Celebration Time at Office

Kochi, India
After the afternoon hazzles at the office, now it is tea time and we are enjoying the session to the fullest. Today we are due to get a treat from one of our colleagues on behalf of his birthday. We will be cutting a cake and also sharing some snacks with him. He will also inturn treat us with some yummy snacks and by the time the treat session ends, the office time will be over and we will be starting back home. Hope you all had your tea and also starting to wind up for the day, especially if you are working anywhere in India. I really feel relaxed after a heavy work at the office and am looking forward for the tea party and birthday celebrations. I wish you all a happy evening in advance.
Enjoy your tea and snacks. I am just starting my work day here! Enjoy the rest of your day.
• Kochi, India
Thanks and have a great day ahead..
@geopiscean Thank you
• Kochi, India
@Happy2BeMe Welcome
I think tea time is the best thing to have with your colleagues.
• Kochi, India
Yes..ofcourse..it is the best time..
@geopiscean Have a great day!
• Kochi, India
@Shavkat Thanks and same to you!
@Hari101 (1133)
• Chennai, India
Well, I hope you had a great time celebrating the birthday treat of your colleague. It's good to have little celebration in the office as it will reduce the stress for everyone. Have a safe trip back to your home. :-)
• Kochi, India
Yes..I really enjoyed it and am back home..
@Hari101 (1133)
• Chennai, India
@geopiscean That's good.
@prinzcy (5058)
Enjoy your tea and snacks. Happy birthday to your friend. It's already past 8 here and I'm preparing to go to bed early. It's been a long day today. Happy mylotting
• Kochi, India
Thanks and Good night..
That should be nice.
• Kochi, India
Yes..Really nice..
It's evening here and I usually have my tea before I hit the bed. I hope your friend over there gets to treat you.