Good Morning

Boise, Idaho
Tuesday April 18th and all is well. The grandson actually made it out the door five minutes earlier this morning. I bet the bus driver was happy. Have been doing well on my sites this a. m. I have an appointment this afternoon. First time I have been outside, or out at all, since November. Hope it goes okay. Just the breast exam and my daughter and I are doing it together. Do you and your kids doing any health related things together?
Hope everything goes well for you both
Thank you.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Nice Celtic. Today is fine so far. Sun is out, but I need to get something done, someday
Hope you were able to.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@celticeagle Sort of
@TiarasOceanView .....I know how it is. I took a long nap and I still feel exhausted after the morning I had.
I do that test whenever I am in the shower as pressing my buppies against some metal screen and some radiation checking on what might be trapped in tissue is not my better form of preventative maintenance, but I am glad to hear others are checking these !
@celticeagle it is still best to check yourself and remember this rule: if one side feels different in any way than the other side, something could be present that is NOT supposed to be in the tissue of the mammary gland ok?
@enlightenedpsych2 .....Oh, yes. I always check around there.
@fishtiger58 (27180)
• Momence, Illinois
My youngest son loves to hike and when he is in town we often go for a nice long hike.
That is a good thing. I used to hike in the foothills here.
@fishtiger58 (27180)
• Momence, Illinois
@celticeagle I bet that's just beautiful, I have never been to Idaho but hope to someday.
@fishtiger58 .....It sure is this time of year.
no kids, but J sometimes goes to my dr appointments with me
I like to have my daughter along. It was sort of cool her and I getting our exams together.
Our son is grown and married, so no health things done together, except me taking me to the pediatrician and dentist all those years growing up. However, his wife and I have done some health things together.
That sounds nice.
I hope your exams are fine, friend. As for me, I almost never do health related things with my daughters as they work a lot and have also their houses to tend to.
I'm glad it's a nice day for you to get out and do things together, even if it is health related. Great picture. No, I don't do anything health related with my kids.