I am forever shame....

I thought the knock at the door was my daughter. She said she will come see me today but she didn't say what time. My neighbor drop by to bring me something. When I open the door he came in. I was leaned over to work the floor and I was hoping to get to my room. He grabbed me and told me to hold on to him. He asked me where my came was and I told him. He finally saw me in a terrible situation. He said I need somebody to take care of me. His girlfriend is 44 years old and she has the same condition I have. I feel so bad my hip feels like it's dislocated. So even if I didn't want to do anything but lay in my bed I have no other choice. You said I need a walker and I said no I don't. And then he began to tell me how his woman didn't want a walker until she fell on the floor.
@Tina30219 (34272)
• Onaway, Michigan
Your friend knows good since his girlfriend has the same thing as you. I know you may not want a walker but maybe you should look into getting one but like his girlfriend if you fall you will be glad to have one.
I am going to speak to someone in the car agency if i gets worse. I am using the cane today.
@Tina30219 (34272)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 Right use your cane as much as possible if you need it. Maybe your aide could help you with getting one maybe one of those ones that have a seat on it in case you need to sit down and take a break. My friend has one and likes hers.
@Tina30219 Tina I would not go out if I had o use that. I am already feeling low walking with a cane. I would be so shame and my daughter would want to move back in. And trust me if she were a cleaner person I would ask her to come back home.
@rusty2rusty (6769)
• Defiance, Ohio
I feel for you. I am almost 46 years old and have issues to with walking and doing things around the house. I do it anyways as it needs done.
That is insane like me I make sure I do everything I have to do
• Defiance, Ohio
@sharon6345 Yeah, I have my daughter still at home nad now my nephew who is the same age. My daughter is of =no help. My nephew did the dishes yesterday. Since he didn't have school and had to go back today. That was nice.
@rusty2rusty I my home health aide comes 3 days a week and sometimes she has nothing to do. But if I wasn't able to wash them today she would have been washing them tomorrow