I keep getting up to walk.

I was told I need to move often. I keep. getting up to walk around the house. It's helping a very little. I still walk like I have and uneven leg. I just sat down about14 minutes ago. already it feels like I need to get up again. My tailbone is on fire. under my left arm is driving me nuts. I guess I should grin and bare it. I could do worse right. Time to get up and walk for a few minutes.
@dodo19 (29423)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can be good to get up and walk around a little bit. Hopefully, it does help you.
Yes it will help me
• Pune, India
Any specific recommendation you get from an specialist.. Many a times, I see people at workplace work for hours without moving from their desk.. that is the nature of the job.. But happy news is that, awareness is increasing among employees. They encourage each other to move from their desk to make few steps away either to get a glass of water, go to other team members desk, bring a cup of coffee, go to washroom etc...
I get on my fitness machine and that is good.
@Nawsheen (22931)
• Mauritius
Walking is definitely important. I hope that your leg gets fine soon. Can exercising cure it
@atoz1to10 (6856)
May I ask anything wrong with your health?
Getting up and walking around is good for you.