I need some relief and fast.

I am going to have to make an appointment with the Dr. Embarrassed can't begin to spell out the shame I feel. I get terrible gas every day. So bad that I can't go visit my family. Not that I would want to like this. My goodness, I feel at times the tears will roll down my face. When I get up oh goodness it's terrible. I just swallowed a spoonful of vinegar. Then I put two tables spoons in a glass wit water. Trying to drink it. I could not drink a drop of it. Vinegar is the worst to drink. I am hoping it helps since I read it helps. Oh, what in the world can I do to get this to stop? it's just about every day all day. I was going to bed but I want to see if I can find some home remedy online before bed. I am extremely tired of smelling this mess.
I don't know any one that suffers from gas, but I hope the doctor can help you. Looks like some teas is good or even lemon water.
Let’s be straightforward. This is a page about gas, so, that’s what it’s going to sound like it’s about. No dancing around the subject matter, no putting things tentatively, no shame, no giggling…ok a little giggling is fine. Call it whatever, gas, toots,
@sharon6345 yes it is important to not self diagnose ourselves... but for temporarily relief like home remedies is ok. best to go see a doctor
@infatuatedbby I am going to the e.r at 4 am Adrain works out of state so he will drop me at 4 am. it's two am now. I guess I will stay up all night
@sharon6345 ok i hope everything will be ok and the doctor can help you
What have you been eating? My daughter loves to drink the juice from the pickle jar. We like vinegar.
I do that as well as eat pickles and olives
@sharon6345 ....Same here. Why does the vinegar both you so much then?
@celticeagle confused..
I hope your Dr can help you. I do not know anything to help. Goggle it and see what you can find out.
I need help before I lose my mind. My house stinks bad.