First time on the zipper...

So, I wrote like last week about my first time on a rollercoaster and how scared I was and what not.. Well, here's another bad experience I had. A few years ago, my boyfriend and I were bored at his house and I saw that there was a little carnival about 30 minutes away from his house so we decided to go to it. We got there, parked, went in and started looking around. There wasn't a ton of games, or even rides we would go on; but they did have the scrambler. Which as I mentioned before, is one of my favorite rides. So we got tickets to go on. Fun. Then my boyfriend asked me if I would please go on the zipper with him, cause he didn't want to go on it alone, or with a stranger. I panicked the second he started asking. But I put my fears away and said yes and got in line with him. BIG MISTAKE !!!! There were NO belts, so my bum kept coming off the seat. And all you had to hold on to was the door. I flipped my lid, cried, and screamed for them to let me off the F'n ride the entire time. Which they didn't *angry face* and all my boyfriend did was just laugh. And said I was going to be fine. -_- Trust me, he learned his lesson this time. Unlike the rollercoasters that he still some how gets me on. Cause I have not stepped foot in another zipper line since. And I don't plan to. Do you have any memories like this? Do you have a ride that you will not go on?
I went on the zipper once and that was enough for me. I am not fond of any rides that you go upside down in and they hold you there. I love rollercoasters.
rollercoasters go upside down though.. lol. have you been on inside building coasters? that glow In the dark? NJs six flag has 2 of them, I was scared but had to do them to get a new view of them.. didn't see anything! lol
@Courtlynn yes they do but usually on a roller coaster you are going so fast that you don't even realize you are on your head lol I have been on a few inside onest but not the glow in the dark ones.
@Happy2BeMe i dont like being updide down. I notice
@rina110383 (21957)
Haven't tried zipper and rollercoaster. Been wanting to try both. Looks fun to me.
I will never ever go on Space Mountain in Disney World again!
@Briy02 (19)
Me roller coaster ride super like...