Coffee Nut M&M"s

I don't buy M&M's much as I go nuts for them... even though I am not a particular fan of the M&M's with nuts in them... I digress... I saw these at the store today (Went to pick up hair dye and trash bags, it's really not my fault that the candy is on the way to the trash bags) and had to pick them up to try them. They are a bit strong, but delicious all the same.. I have only had a few, I promise.. Ever had these?
They probably would've been near the register anyways. Lol. I never tried them but my brother did back when they came out. He said they were "ok".
These were at a neighborhood walmart. The layout of those stores is so strange. I don't know if they had the single bags near the registers, I got one of the medium sized bags.
@Courtlynn I have not seen these before, but I don't do much candy shopping... I work for a grocery store, and stock candy, but we don't have these.
I do not like coffee so I will not be trying the coffee nut M&M.
Same. Coffee yuck.
I like coffee, but it has to be pretty flavored up..
@fishtiger58 (28439)
• Momence, Illinois
They are my favorite M&M's flavor, just delicious.
I feel like these will easily become addicting for me... I have them in a ziploc baggy hanging on a door knob near where I sit to use the computer.
@fishtiger58 (28439)
• Momence, Illinois
@ScribbledAdNauseum Oh yea I know I could become addicted to them, I love my coffee. Anything coffee flavored is yummy.
First I've heard of them, but I'd be all over them if my girlfriend weren't allergic to peanuts.
Well that's unfortunate.
@ScribbledAdNauseum - I can't have a lot of stuff anymore. I've seen how she reacts, one day on the bus when a guy started eating a sandwich.
@teamfreak16 how she reacts? as in her allergic reactions? Or reacts, as in she's envious? I have to say, I am glad that I am not allergic to any foods... None that I know of anyway.
I do eat them once in awhile but I prefer M&M with almonds.
I don't like those.. I've tried one, and they are okay, but not particularly my favorite. Have you had the pretzel kind? I love those.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I haven't tried the pretzel. I'm not really into chocolates unless it's dark chocolate. Eating chocolates with almonds somehow lessen the sweetness of the chocolate.
@toniganzon I agree. Dark chocolate is my favorite type really, though I enjoy white chocolate as well. Eating dark chocolate doesn't make me feel as guilty.
I cannot say that I like M&M, my niece likes them, I buy sometimes for her.
M&M's were the sort of "girl time" go to between my sister, mother and I. I tried to be as delicate about it as possible, but I hope you catch my drift... With that being said, M&M's are probably my favorite candy.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I only like dark chocolate at most with almonds or hazelnuts. I am allergic to peanuts and I cannot stand artificial colors in the food. Have you read about the colored honey produced by the bees because they went to "eat" the M&M waste candies that where stored in an unprotected container. The bees farmer had a great loss that year, they had to throw all the honey.
Nope. I did see something a few months ago that said they were making different flavors or colors or something. Are they good? Really the coffee bean or just flavored?
Just the flavor. The insides are hallow. It's an instant burst in your mouth.
I don't think we can get these over here. We get the peanut and ordinary ones, but any of the less established varieties only seem to be sold on special occasions, like Christmas. Im not sure I like the sound of them! Not too keen on coffee flavoured anything {although I do like coffee!}
I hated coffee when I was younger but would eat coffee cakes... which was weird. Now I like coffee, though have to have a lot of flavoring in it.. I am sure if you were desperate enough to try them, you might be able to find them at an American store over there but I imagine the price would be outrageous.
I never had them or even seen them before and I want to give them a try. I will have to look for them the next time I am in the store.
They were in a brown bag if I am not mistaken, though the packaging could be different between Canada and the USA. I hope you enjoy them if you find them in stores up there.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I will let you know if I find them
@Happy2BeMe I guess you don't live close enough to the border to shoot across and buy any? Not that I would jump borders just to buy M&M's hehe.
I would love to try drinking coffee nut M&M.
Drinking them? AS in, putting them in a coffee drink? That might be interesting actually.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I think it is.
No but now I plan to check for them. what color is the package. I often forget names but remember the colors to check for on the package.
I put mine in a ziploc bag and thre the original away but I think it was a tan color...
@LoriAMoore (12674)
Yes, I tried them a year ago this week while at a conference in Bowling Green, KY. I prefer plain M^Ms.
By plain you mean the Milk Chocolate ones?
@hereandthere (20923)
it's frustrating that the m&m's i'd like to try aren't available here, like m&m mint and m&m coffee. what kind of nut is in it?
it just looked like an ordinary peanut... I think the coffee flavoring is roasted in the peanut, hence the name of the candy maybe? I hope they will be available to you soon, or maybe another country close by will have them and you can import them in?
@CRK109 (14410)
I've never even heard of these until now! I'd love to try them at some point.