Just Sad News

@Trensue (5265)
I have really enjoyed watching Bill O’Reilly over the years. I found his program interesting and overall quite fair. I don't know if all the allegations are true, or even what they are, and still the word sad comes to mind. Lots of money is being paid out. Typically I wouldn't think a company would give a $40,000,000.00 severance package if they had solid evidence. What do you think?
Where's there's smoke there's fire. He is totally guilty. Good riddance to bad rubbish
@NJChicaa Then Hillary, Bill, Barack and many others associated with them must be guilty as heck. They should all be in prison for their crimes.
@Trensue (5265)
@NJChicaa Where I live we actually have investigations and trials before we say someone is totally guilty. Sounds like things are different in New York.
@Trensue NJ stands for New Jersey
• Pleasant Hill, California
I don't like the guilty until proven innocent mentality.
@Trensue (5265)
I am not fond of that either.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Trensue It's the world we live in right now.
@Trensue If the evidence is solid then there would be no reason for ANY severance package as he would have been charged with crimes and sent away most likely.
@Trensue (5265)
That is kind of the line of thinking I have. I understand why he would settle and get away from it all at his age.
Unless he confessed we can never really know the true story.
@Trensue (5265)
That is probably true and I am not even sure of what exactly he is accused of.
@FayeHazel (9337)
I don't even know what all the allegations are. Sad state of affairs if it's true or not. It's probably somewhere in between.
@Trensue (5265)
The truth most often lies in the inbetween. Thanks for the voice of reason.
• Riga, Latvia
usually the true story never comes to light and the people involved fade into the woodwork. This might interest you as more news and info comes in
www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bill-o’reilly-is-forced-out-at-fox-news/ar-BBA3dmL
@Trensue (5265)
Some of it. Today there were three women who admitted they lied and tired to get money when they heard others had.
• Riga, Latvia
@Trensue hate people who do things like that. It is like playing with a person's life.
@dragon54u (31293)
I haven't watched Fox News or any of their shows in a few years now. I used to enjoy Mr. O'Reilly but he got boring because he rarely had guests that disagreed with him. When he did have nay sayers, he'd have at least one more guest who thought as he himself did and then it was 2 against 1. It just wasn't interesting anymore, there was no challenge and no divergent views. I think that 2 or 3 women might be opportunists but the number of women accusing this man make it likely that they are telling the truth unless they are being organized and paid by someone like George Soros--I actually heard someone present that theory yesterday. The company is probably giving the big severance package to keep O'Reilly's mouth shut about other scandals. This sort of thing is not exclusive to Fox but many big companies, probably CNN among them, have a lot of corruption within that they keep hidden.
@Trensue (5265)
I do know that George Soros pays for protesters. I am ashamed to say that someone I know participates and is well paid. There is much conjecture.
I don't know though with what happened to being innocent until proven guilty, the payments aside.