The day today 4/20/17

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Good afternoon My lotters I am just here to wish all of you a great day! I don't have much to do today regarding plans outside my home. I am doing laundry currently. I just started it, so it will be some time before i finish. I am also reading more. I am at 61.6 % through with Sophie KInsella's "Shopahollic to the stars" that I have been reading for for far too long and I am determined to finishhed it today. It a\became very dark this affternoon. We had some thunder in the istance nd it poured raining. But now the sun is shining and I feel much beter since it has come out. I am in the middle of doing my laundry. It is going to be a two load at least job. On FRiday morning at 11am my dear Uncle Bill is taking me grocery shopping. WHat are you doing today? Have you had a good day so far?
I am just getting ready to leave work for another day and head home. So far it has been a pretty good day. Glad to hear that you are having a good day too.
@happy2beme Glad, you get to go home. Remember tomorrow is the last day orf the work week! Weekend Any plans for the weekend?
@Marty1 I am going to go visit my son, daughter-in-law and grandson sometime over the weekend.
@Happy2BeMe I know you are looking forward to the visit and I am sure they are thrilled to have you visit too
Very dreary - it rained all night and most of the day so far.
@kandae11 It rained last night, but I fell asleep before it stopped. Though when I went outside to get the newspaper, the sidewalks were wet
• Riga, Latvia
@Kandae11 then you need to sing in the sunshine
One Of My All-Time Favorites.I Go From Hard Rock To Folk Ballads.Too Bad.I Love This.Did Gale Know She Was So Philosophical?.Life Is About Singing In The Sun...
We had a cold day yesterday, with a north wind that has prevented any outside activity. I have done the laundry and today I plan to iron the clothes.
@ladyduck I am sorry you had bad weather. But if you get the laundry and ironing done then you will have more time available to bask in the sun's rays.
@Marty1 I hope that tomorrow the temperature will go up, so I can continue to take care of the garden.
@LadyDuck I am sure it is just a spell of bad weather, and it will get better as it is spring time
I am staying in today to mylot all day. I will then go to dailybreak at 1 am. Thenswagbucks at 1:15 am till 3 am. The to bed.
@sharon6345 I am envious you can stay up to 3 in the morning. I start going to bed early and don't sleep until 12 am or after! I get so tired around then.
@Marty1 most days I can stay up till about 8pm the next day with just yawning. I just get really tired but I suffer wit insomnia which allows that
@sharon6345 That is impressive. I have stayed up many nights all night but was exhausted I just stay up all night when i have to be somewhere early as I can't sleep because of anxiety.
Raining here today also. Tomorrow around that time I am going to see my podiatrist.
@marlina I hate when it if the sun does not shine. Hope all goes well with the podiatrist.
@Marty1 Thanks Jennifer , my appointment is in a few hours. Can't wait to have it done.
@marlina I am sure it will turn out well.
My day has been good and very pleased.
@amadeo Super!!! Hope the rest of the day is better!
@Marty1 yes,but the day is coming to an end.
@amadeo Mine too almost time for bed.
@PatZAnthony (11757)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
As my day is almost over (it is close to 6:30 p.m. here now) we are finishing up some bits of cleaning and tidying all of us do at the close of the day. Hope you had a happy one @Marty1
@patzanthony . I am starting to wind down here myself now at 7:35 I plan on reading the rest of the day until I am tired and hope I get to sleep. How do you sleep? I had a happy day as my neighborhood friend stopped by for a visit with her dog, Fozzy and then my penpal from Michigan called me! I had a nice day.
@PatZAnthony (11757)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
@Marty1 Sleeping is not an issue here! Except for dogs barking or a neighbor leaving for work, this is not much interruption. No a fan of caffeine of heavy foods, so that might help too. Fozzy! What a cute name. Is that from Sesame Street? Electric Company?
@PatZAnthony I wish I could sleep as easily as you. do you follow anything that helps you fall asleep? I used to be able to fall asleep because of my meds; I used to get so sleepy and dizzy that I had to take my meds in bed and then email my sister, so she didn't worry about me falling or getting hurt and that I am in bed safely for the night. I am hoping my psychiatrist will tweak my meds that he might do when i see him this or next week according to my case manager, Susan I am not sure where my friend got Fozzy He is a sweetie pie and oh, so cute1.
We have nice weather today, so lots of yard work to do. I would enjoy spring and summer a lot more if all the yard work did not come my way. Hope the rest of your day is a great one!!!
@corbin5 Hope you get that yard work done. My grass man cleaned up all my yard!
Hope you get to finish your book sounds like a good one
I am at 73 percent and am going to read more soon.
Today has been very good. I went swimming, did my laundry as well, and watched a movie on my DVR. I'll be getting rid of AT&T in a matter of days now.
@just4him Sounds like a full day. I did my laundry but still have to put it away! I am going to listen to some of the things that I have on DVR, too.
• Riga, Latvia
My day is over and it will be bedtime soon. It is 11PM in Latvia. Had to do some spring cleaning today and finally got tired and didn't do as much as I wanted. Cute doggy is it yours?
@rasmasandra I am sorry you get didn't get as much done as you expected. There is still time in Spring to finish the cleaning! The do look like my last dog who was a white chihuahua but the picture isn't mine.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have read all of the Shopaholic books except for that one. I am going to see if its one I can download from Scribd next month.
@thislittlepennyearns Hope you can read it. Truthfully I found at half way though I read the book in the past only remember a small part of it. So I am rereading it. You will really love this part of the book series. I am a member of Scribd too!
well, we went to the gym. and in a little while, i am taking two of my kids to starbucks because they need to talk about something. and i'm going to sit in another area and do some homework. i really need o clean.
@jillybean1222 Great you went for a workout at te gym. That sounds like a good idea to go to Starbucks. Hope you get the homework done!
• Rochester, New York
My day has been a good one as well. It's nice and quiet.
@lisasteinmetz Great you are having a quiet day so far. I am having a pretty quiet day so here, too.
@Kuttu_007 (976)
Yeah..gud day it was..
@JESSY3236 (4516)
Yesterday I got my hair cut and tried to get rid of two gift cards. Today I'm doing laundry and watered the flowers.