Viva Las Vegas

Riga, Latvia
One of Elvis’ more vibrant songs “Viva Las Vegas” was recorded for the movie by the same name. In this movie I always thought Elvis sure did a lot of moving and shaking. It is interesting that even though he sang this song in the movie he never performed it live. The song went on to sell 500,000 copies in just the U.S. not to mention much more in other countries. It is one of his most recognized songs. Guess what I discovered while looking up information about this song? It was featured in Looney Tunes: Back in Action. Guess who sang the song? Bugs Bunny. I wonder what Elvis would have said about that. The movie came out in 2003 but I have never seen it.
Elvis Presley as Lucky Jackson in his 1964 movie Viva Las Vegas, singing the title song.
I saw that one. It was a very happy movie.
@shivamani10 (9941)
• Hyderabad, India
I am recollecting the song VIVA ESPANA....A beautiful song. We had a nice dance when it was staged for the audience.
Did you know ZZ Top did a cover?
• Riga, Latvia
No I didn't will have to take a listen. Thanks for letting me know @JohnRoberts