Bubblews: A Scam Website? Where Are These Two Guys Now? How about LiteracyBase?

My attention was invited by the post of one of our myLotter Bhavyansh Gupta@Bhavygupta titled "Fake money making sites on the internet" regarding the existence of almost 100 scam website which is very alarming indeed for us writers who wants to earn extra cash online. I wonder where are now the two founders of Bubblews: Arvind Jay Dexit and Jason Zuccari? How many people were not paid by Bubblews when it folded its tent and by how much all in all? Certainly these two guys had swindled so many people in Bubblews. I also heared over the gravevine that the names of the 2 IT Creator of LiteracyBase is not known. Why may I ask? What's the mystery behind the names and why they cannot disclosed their names? I also heared that many writers in LiteracyBase are not being paid or encountering delayed payments? Could LiteracyBase be another Bubblews in the making? Is it also possible that the founder or creator of LiteracyBase are the same CEO or President of the then defunct Bubblews and that's the very reason why they are not disclosing their names? Or are they the same very people just changing the name of their site? Picture credit:
We write about Tech, Startups, Design and You. Based in San Francisco and blog about items worldwide.
In the beginning there were good times at Bubblews. People got paid a good bit and that is probably the reason it crashed - they couldn't keep up with those kinds of payments and in the end members lost out.
@megatron777 They bit off more than they could chew.
@Kandae11 I get your point now.
@Lupita234 (6410)
they owe me a lot of money like $300
@ilocosboy (15673)
Bublews opened my world for writing in internet and I'm so thankful for it. There are many other sites where I write and never pay me, I think they're more scammers.
@ilocosboy Oh, its nice to know that it helps you somehow in your writing.
@ilocosboy (15673)
@megatron777 yap it open the Windows for online earning in me
@Lupita234 (6410)
yeah but they scam people all around including me
I cant say it was a scam place as my mom, boyfriend and I all had accounts there and got paid $50+ 1-2 times every month. But we did lose money that we had in ours banks the last time cuz they closed up. Which to me isn't a scam. Cuz if they dont have the money. They cant pay.
@Courtlynn Ok. Thank you for your comment.
Bubblews was a very special site. At some point they paid a lot more than any other online site. But payments first started to be weird (they payed to some people and they didn´t to others) and finally they closed it. I owe my deep freeze to Bubblews, but I still think that Arvind was a psychopath.
@marguicha Any news where's Arvind and Jason now?
@megatron777 I don´t know and I don´t care to know.
• Denmark
@megatron777 They're on a Caribbean island lying in their hammocks, drinking cocktails and laughing about us trusting members. Our money is somewhere safe, put away for their old age.
@1hopefulman (13659)
I guess many of us have a scar from being a Bubbler? It had such promise! I don't know anything about LiteracyBase but it would be interesting to know what happened to Arvind?
@Lupita234 (6410)
yeah i dont trust them as i dont trust survey downline
@1hopefulman (13659)
@Lupita234 So, are you also singing the Bublle Blues?
@1hopefulman you are right again that's the question: where is Arvind?
@AkoPinay (7963)
Bubblews was a lot better than LiteracyBase. I doubt if the owners of LB and B are the same.
Ok. Thanks for your comment.
@AkoPinay (7963)
@megatron777 you're welcome at least at Bubblews I got paid many times and only few unpaid. At LB, I got offended by support on my very first day!
@Lupita234 (6410)
i got paid at least 10 times well but they owe me so much money
@FourWalls (5490)
I ignored that site after I read those three magic words: "All Rights Reserved." That means they could shut down on a whim and sell anything and everything published there as their own property. No, thank you. As for Avi & Jason, I don't know where they are and I don't really care....I'm just glad they aren't here (which probably is one of the reasons this site works so well).
@FourWalls Yes you are aboslutely right on this very important point: LiteracyBase has the word "All Rights Reserved". So if LiteracyBase can fold its tent at anytime without any notice at all it is possible that those writers there might not get paid at all, is this correct?
@FourWalls I hope that members of myLot who are also writing at LiteracyBase should know this fine points which you just mentioned. Thank you.
@FourWalls Does it also mean that since my work for example is already the property of Literacybase, I can no longer "re-publish" it to some other website lest I be accused or charge of plagiarism?
@shynu44 (184)
Bubblews is fond of cancelling people's accounts on flimsy excuses
@Lupita234 (6410)
yeah like survey downline
@shynu44 Very unprofessional and unethical.
18h
@Lupita234 You are again right my friend.
• Meerut, India
Yeah bro you are right and according to your statement I searched the web a lot to find that 'About literacybase.com ' And did got some valuable points for which I started a discounted check it out
@Bhavygupta. Yes, you are absolutely correct my friend.
@Lupita234 (6410)
oh thats bad
@Hate2Iron (5350)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
It does make you wonder doesn't it. I don't know if they simply got away with just walking away or not??
@Hate2lronYes, that why I asked were are these two guys now. I don't know if someone is running after them.
@Lupita234 (6410)
they are thiefs and liars
I have been paid by bubblews twice. It just so sad that it crashed
@lam_jauntyjen Its good that you were paid back then.
@Lupita234 (6410)
yeah
@Trensue (5026)
They owed me over 300.00 when they folded - Shopswell was worse they owed me over 500
@Trensue Oh no, is that so? Big amount.
@browneyed (2498)
I never quite trusted Bubblews. Had a dodgy vibe in terms of the way they operated and communicated.
@browneyed You have a very sensitive vibration or ESP. It's good that you sense it from the start.
@browneyed (2498)
@megatron777 - Thank you. Could be a bit of that and/or the fact that I've been earning online for some years, so I have a keener sense of genuine sites and not-so-genuine sites.
19h
@browneyed How about LiteracyBase any vibe on that site?
Bubblews paid me before i went to focus in the office. When I got back, its already closed. I didnt even know what happened.
19h
Oh that's interesting to hear.
18h
@megatron777 I know right. as interested as I would like to tell you about it only i don't exactly know what happened.
18h
@homebasedbobbie Thank you anyway.
@boiboing (11810)
• Northampton, England
I just looked up Jason Z on linked in and he's listing himself as "Member of the Advisory Board at Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Advisory Board" Which makes sense because he and Avi Dixit were TOTALLY deaf to the warning of their members at Bubblews.
• Denmark
That is kind of funny, isn't it? He's found his vocation at last.
@boiboing Playing deaf and dumb.
@MALUSE Sure he did.
@sjvg1976 (11539)
18h
Such people don't stop cheating people. They might be running some other site where they may do it again like they did through bubblews.
18h
@sjvg1976 Absolutely my friend. The possibility is always there. Who can prevent them when they have the potential to earn money again?
@KrauseHome (30586)
Unfortunately this will not be the last of them. There is now empowr which for many never seems to pan out or pay out so seems like a Scam as well. Personally there have been many Writing money making sites online, Many come and go and you just appreciate the money as it comes in, and cherish the memories when it stops. myLot for a while quit paying but I chose to stick around and glad it changed,
Good to hear about your loyalty to myLot! Very impressive!
We should stay away from any web site that they might be involved in. Those two have no business sense.
@jstory07 You are absolutely correct on this!
@Lupita234 (6410)
literacy is a project for adrvind he also said in the now defunct bubbles ws
@Lupita234 Really my friend? Wish you could have the link on this. Thank you.
@manasamanu (1104)
They must have ran out of money and couldn't pay Or they have cheated people and are still as you have mentioned.
@manasamanu Yes that's right.