Time for bed interrupted.

Chile
Good night, dear friends. Man proposes, God disposes. It is a saying that applies to me in this moment. I was starting to write my last post for the day when Dixie called me. Tomorrow, startibg 3 AM (in about 4 hours) water will be cut in most parts of Santiago. The Maipo river is coming with too much muddy water from the mountains and the water will not be potable. I was about to don my PJs, deciding to shower tomorrow even if Dixie had left me all gooey after the leg scan. But I will not be able to stay like that all day tomorrow so I took a very much needed shower. After that, I cleaned the tub and started to collect water there for toilet needs. Now, ready for bed, I am also too tired to go on mylotting. So it is until tomorrow. Sweet dreams!
Yeah probably good you showered tonight rather than go without tomorrow. Goodnight
Yes. And my daughter did the same.
@marguicha thats good. Now you can relax tomorrow and not worry about it
Well it is morning here, but a very good night to you Marguicha. Hope you will manage through the water being off. Is it still off now?
I´m at noon here and Sofía is having a small fit because I wont let her watch a third movie until she puts away her toys. Nothing terrible though. Leticia manages to have a sweet but firm voice and I came to mylot now. It seems that the toys are being put away after all.
@marguicha haha Marguicha..it is good Sofia is now putting her toys away.
@SAM774 (3734)
Man proposes, God disposes. .... such a true quoting
Yes it is.
Do you have pots you could fil up for tomorrow?
I filled a big por and 2 big water jars for kitchen use. And I filled the tub for toilet use.