Would you like to go back in time?

Banks, Oregon
If you could time travel back to any point in time, or any part of you're life would you? I would love to travel back in time and visit different ancestors, but I would also love to go back and change things in my own life to make my current life better.
Yes and no.. everything happens for a reason so no.. buttttt. At the same time, I do wish i could go back to my daughter being with me. :-(
Yeah I know how you feel but this is just a what if.....
@chrissbergstrom i know. Still have a yes and no answer. Lol
A lot of members have been asking this same kind of question and my answer has always been the same: I'd go back to the time when my parents were still alive. I miss them so much and spending even just a few minutes with them again would ease my longing.
That is good yes I would want to spend more time with my Grandparents to
Yeah, preferably at 50/60.
@dwstory (760)
No if you change something in the past it might change the future.
True but what if you could be invisible and not seen or there was a guarantee it wouldnt change the future
@jstory07 good answer
@chrissbergstrom I think if we changed one thing it would ruin the future.
There is many things I wish I could change yes.
Me to
• Los Arcos, Spain
Yes I would and I would love to change so many things. Alas that cannot be but I can dream about it instead which is just as good.
It is good to dream
• Los Arcos, Spain
@chrissbergstrom I do dream sometimes but now I am off to dream of other practical things that await my attention.
@weiwuwei (148)
Yeah, I do want to. I want to go back to the time where our family was still whole, even just for a day. I just want to see everyone in the table, eating and having fun. Just for a day...
Yes that is a good wish
@weiwuwei (148)
@chrissbergstrom Thanks bro
@nanette64 (9079)
• Fairfield, Texas
I would definitely like to go back and change things @chrissbergstrom . Some stupid decisions would be avoided.
Agreed same with me
@UncleJoe (6318)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I go back in time every time I watch Back to the Future. I remember the 50's very well.
Yeah I think it would be fun to go back to the 50s I could go meet my Grandparents when they were young lol
I would like to go back and change things in my past life to for the same reason you stated.
I think everyone would like to change something
• Manitou Springs, Colorado
Sure, there are a few things I'd like to do over again, but I was thinking that since I was too young to experience the 60's, I'd go there and be part of the Summer of Love. Then I thought that with my luck, I would somehow end up in Vietnam!
Lol so true that would have sucked
@ymbali (29)
Personally I have been focusing on my present. As increasing the quality of your experience will only better the quality of your future experiences and you can look back at the past fondly of the journey to now :) - that just really shows how time is like a tools but we have been so consumed by it that we forget that we are constantly in now.
If you are still young that is great for those older it's harder to do as we can't do everything we did as a young age
If I am going back from the past, I wanted to heal my late father's ailments.
I won't like to go further than the 1950s. I think it would have been nice being a teenager in that era.