tough phase !!

I am going through this really tough phase. I dont know whats going on in my life. Sometimes i feel like crying and sometimes i feel like killing myself. It s not like i hate myself but its like i dont know who i am anymore. I am bipolar but i have been nice to myself lately. I think im clinically depressed.
@Shiva49 (7235)
If it is serious get professional help. Learn to let go. Life is never a straight line for anyone; the downs are followed by the ups - siva
I have let gone, a lot of people and a lot of things. How do you let go of yourself...thats the struggle.
@Shiva49 (7235)
@malibu153 I do not try to please people but see to it that I treat them better than they do to me. I try to serve than be served and that helps to lead a life that comes naturally. Once you get the basics right then it becomes a habit - siva
@Shiva49 I have treated people with roses who have treated me with thorns and its like I am no existent. I have loved myself too . But now i dont know if its about the basics of life or is this life just an illusion
@Mass_Sonu (1159)
@malibu153 Firstly, I admire your courage, writing so boldly about your own negative feelings. Not many people would accept or say that they are clinically depressed! We all are, or most of us are, through that phase. I love to belittle myself, but taking a few non competitive habits could help (reading books, gardening etc)
YEAH I DID ALL OF THAT, trying to heal myself from inside out.Thanks for the reply tho. Always good to hear from you
@Mass_Sonu (1159)
@malibu153 Welcome & glad to know you are trying to heal yourself from inside out!
@Kuttu_007 (640)
Do u feel irritated often...
DAMN ... yeah but its more like empty
@malibu153 then hi5 iam also having the same problems...
Hey, please take it easy will you? Life is still beautiful no matter what. There are millions upon millions of people out there in the world that are carrying bigger and heavy problem in life compared to yours. Some have don't even have food to eat on their table and dying of hunger. Some are terminally ill yet who are still fighting and wants to leave longer. There are even disable persons who have all the fighting spirits who ahve the will to live and to survive. So why kill yourself? Open your eyes and just look around you. You are not the only one who is carrying a burden in life. All of us do and yet we keep on fighting and living.
I have tried doing that in the past . Its just depression is a mental illness. I am bipolar too so i know myself. I m struggling but i dont want to give up.
13h
@malibu153 Ok the. See you around.
@ymbali (29)
Hey there, don't worry it's all in your head. Our mindset and subconscious literally dictates the way we see the world and ourselves. Check out this article on motivation - Also I feel you should spend more time in nature, its proven to relieve stress and raise happiness levels. That website also has an e-course in training your mind to feel and think more positively. It's a personal development website! All the best, only you can make you feel like you
Thanks so much for taking out the time
I had major clinical depression. The only thing that helped me was Recovery, International. Cognitive therapy does wonders for those who are suffering from a variety of mental-health disorders. I had the best doctors in the Chicago area, but only Recovery, International worked for me.
The mission of Recovery International is to use the cognitive-behavioral, peer-to-peer, self-help training system developed by Abraham Low, MD, to help
You should seek professional help before it's get too serious and hurt yourself.
@HAPPSINGH (68302)
• Jalandhar, India
I hope its just a passing phase and not more then that, take care. Wishing you best of times
@voyager11 (2881)
I understand your situation.
• Meerut, India
@malibu153 there's only one cure to your problem and that is believe in yourself don't listen to the bad works of others but listen what others say good about you... Always smile in different phases of life rather than thinking and being depressed... You will surely see a change in you by doing so