Making hair, skin and nails healthier?

Picture taken by me in Alive magazine
@1hopefulman (14603)
I am just looking at a picture of Christie Brinkley, aged 61, but looks like 41 or younger, and she takes a product called BioSil that make her look so great. Have you found something that helps your shin, nails and hair look great?
I have seen photos of her young and I am sure she also had a facial lift or some sort of cosmetic surgery it shows very well looking at the eyes.
@1hopefulman (14603)
But doesn't she look amazing! So, you think it is more than the product she is taking? Have you ever heard of BioSil?
I am not complaining about her appearance!
@1hopefulman (14603)
@JohnRoberts Neither am I! I was just wondering if I should try that product.
Not too much stress, eating the right foods, water and exercise should help.
@1hopefulman (14603)
All sensible suggestions! Have you ever heard of the product that Christie uses?
@1hopefulman No, and even if I had, I won't be able to afford it.
@1hopefulman (14603)
@Kandae11 For the fun of it, the next time I visit my health food store ll check out the price.
@Micmac (5760)
Looks like she discovered the fountain of youth.
@Micmac (5760)
@1hopefulman She claims the product helps to make her nails stronger, but she doesn't mentioned anything about hair or skin improvement. I found this helpful information on BioSil - important to know about side effects and it advises to see a doctor if you are taking any medications that may interfere with the product. Here is the link:
Menu MenuProduct ReviewsAdvanced DermatologyArbonne ReviewsBoots No 7Christie Brinkley SkincareMurad ResurgenceMeaningful BeautyNeriumObagiRodan and FieldsStrivectinSkin Care Brand ListFoundation ReviewsProductsBest Acne TreatmentsBest Eye CreamsBest Firmi
@1hopefulman (14603)
@Micmac I appreciated that information, thanks!
@Micmac (5760)
@1hopefulman You're welcome, Felix.
She is beautiful, but of course, she has had work done. I am sure many will try BioSil.
@1hopefulman (14603)
Have you ever heard of it?
@1hopefulman No, this is the first time. Would be interesting to read the customer reviews on this product.
@1hopefulman (14603)
@Corbin5 I did find some reviews on the internet and they were very positive. But the real test is to try it myself and see if anything happens. But I will do more rrsearch on it as I have bought many things that sounded great in the commercial but did nothing at all in real life.
@cacay1 (26280)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
You are right she looks younger at her age. Our hair is truly the window of our face and age,
@1hopefulman (14603)
While we don't want to take anything away from her, have you ever tried a product that made your hair more beautiful, your nails stronger and your skin younger?
She denies having had cosmetic surgery, but she has had "procedures". Whatever, she still is a beautiful woman and puts the rest of us to shame. No pill or cream can do much to reverse aging or prevent it. Good genes, a good diet, no stress, and a healthy lifestyle all help.
@1hopefulman (14603)
No doubt that she is a beautiful woman.
@PatZAnthony (9473)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
If you met her in person, you would probably find she looks closer to her age than she appears in photos or on TV. Yes, healthy living and certain supplements help some of us look and feel younger, but not sure about the product she offers @1hopefulman Did you research the ingredients? We did.
@1hopefulman (14603)
Yes, Miki, one of the posters shared an article about the ingredients and now I probably won't try it.
@shivamani10 (8352)
• Hyderabad, India
No. No one in the house knows about it.
@1hopefulman (14603)
Anything that you know that is good for the sin, hair and nails?