Hey Sons of Anarchy fans!

By AK
Ponce De Leon, Florida
If you've been paying attention to my posts about what I've been watching you know that Sons of Anarchy has been in the DVD player a lot at our house. Well... Earlier today I googled Sutter, the creator of SOA, and noticed that he is currently filming a new series. Its called Mayan MC and is a spin off of SOA. I couldn't find any information on anyone from SOA making an appearance but there aren't that many Sons left alive at the end of SOA, so it might be kind of hard for there to be crossover characters. I know there's a lot of fans of Sons around, how do you feel about the spin off? Is that something you will tune in to?
I will watch it to see what it is about and something that I would be interested in. I also thought it was suppose to be a show previous to Sons and how that all came about.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Happy2BeMe I saw an intetview where they wanted to do that too, maybe it will still happen.
@thislittlepennyearns it would be nice if they did
Kurt Sutter was originally going to create a Sons prequel centering on Jax's father, Gemma and Clay when they were young and about the club's formation. Don't know what happened there. Now it's the Mayans. If the new series picks up where Sons ended, maybe Tig and Chibs can appear.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts and that might still happen. Its only been three years since SOA has been off the air. There's still time.
• San Jose, California
Oh, wow! I'd definitely give this a look, especially if it was a prequel and they did a little bit of crossover. I'm assuming it will be on FX?
My sister loves that show. I have never seen it before.