Happy Friday!!

It's Friday and I'm sure those who are working are excited that we're headed into the weekend. I remember when I worked how I loved Fridays (and of course hated Mondays). This day is just flying by and I can't believe it's mid-afternoon and I'm just getting a chance to pop on and see what's happening here. I'm having the whole family here tomorrow since we weren't able to get together for Easter so I've been busy baking and cleaning and getting the house ready for company. We're 20 so it's always a crowd when we get together. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and having the whole family together for the first time in awhile. Other than that, it's a typical Friday. Are you looking forward to the weekend? anything exciting planned?
Sounds like a wonderful family day tomorrow. I will be going to visit my son, daughter-in-law and grandson either tomorrow or Sunday since I wasn't able to got last weekend because I was sick. I still need to give my grandson his Easter basket.
Twenty will be a house full indeed. I can't think of anything exciting until the rain stops falling. Today is the third day.
@mom210 (5730)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We have a yearly blue grass festival tomorrow, can't wait to hear some great music.
I hope that you enjoy your family get together
Going to our dear friends for din din.
So nice you will have a lovely family event!!! I bet your really are busy preparing. I do like weekends, but a quiet one here. I cherish the quiet weekends.
Happy Friday! I can imagine you're busy hosting that many people
Enjoy the family reunion.
That sounds nice that you are all getting together. I've had a busier day then I wanted to, I did some shopping, which lead to doing more shopping and was gone for about 2 hours this morning, when I didn't expect to be more then 45 minutes.
No plans here. Have a wonderful weekend with your family!
@nomus24g (13553)
the feeling of Friday enthralls us all :)
Like you said every day is a weekend - I've had 16 years worth of all weekends. What's for dinner?
@Gillygirl (13619)
• Sutton, England
Have a great weekend with your family. I am planning a car boot sale on Sunday.
Sounds like a good day ahead for you have a great time.with family
Have a wonderful celebration! That's a good size crowd you have. Friday has always been my favorite day.
I hope you enjoyed having your get together with your family. =)
I hope it was a great celebration! I bought a car on Friday, relaxed on Saturday, and today Spectrum hooks me up.
You will be very busy cooking for a crowd of 20. Have fun with them.
Nothing planned for the weekend. We will be going to whie feathers a casino Monday.
Every day is pretty much the same after retirement.