Technology is a wonderful thing

My cousin and his two sons came over for dinner (lunch) today. They enjoyed the meal I cooked: fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, candied carrots, fried green beans, french bread, pecan cookies, and of course, cold sweet tea. After they left (the 13 year old stayed to hang out with our grandson), my husband lay down to take a nap. The boys were in another room and were laughing rather loudly. Instead of having to get up from myLotting on my phone and go in there to hush them, I sent my grandson a text saying, "BE QUIET!!!!" Yes, technology is a wonderful thing.
lol yes it sure does come in handy!!
I decided I was pampering my sore back and not just being lazy.
@1creekgirl that is a good way to look at it!!
It does make life so much easier.
It also makes me lazy!
@1creekgirl That is a bit of a problem. I too recall sending messages to avoid having to get up and actually confronting the person.
@Kandae11 It can help if it's a touchy situation.
Those texts definitely are less confrontational!!!
I don't have much problem with the confrontation, but it's easier than getting up!
@ShifaLk (7261)
Hehe ya this is how I used to ask my muma for morning tea when Sms packs were newly launched... LoL... And I see that the children are sitting together but both are busy in their own mobile phones (I think)