Getting From A To Z: J Is For Job

@KrauseHome (30580)
Yes, the dreaded J . O, B. Something that as an adult we are expected to go and hold down even if it is something we hate. Many times we do it just to be able to survive, and many times it causes a lot of undo stress. There are some of us who will never be able to hold a real 9 to 5 job again due to age or physical disabilities, but that should never stop us from the thoughts of wanting to earn some extra money. With so many ways to earn some extra $$ people many times can earn more this way than working a regular job. Are you working right now, and is it worth it? Are you working online, offline or both?
I work online and offline - but at home. I wouldn't be able to make it on what I get online - but I could if I really needed to.
I am a retired teacher, and I do not need a job, thank goodness. However, we live far belong our means and have always been very careful with our money, so we are good. Glad there are online earnings available to many who need extra cash.
I am retired and love it that way.
Working plus online as sideline.
@mom210 (5486)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am not working but I am struggling with should I. Our finances are very tight, I thought about grabbing something a few hours a week.
I don't hold a job. I am a stay at home mom. That is a lot of work but it doesn't really pay. Right now we are looking for a new home to buy so I am online a lot trying to help with the down payment. Houses are so so expensive where we are looking to live. I hope that if I work hard enough now I can relax and spend quality time with my kids for many years to come in our new home. Im so worried about how a huge house payment is going to effect us if I don't work hard now though.
11h
Right now I am only working online, I also do daycare for my sister but it is often times unpaid.
@OreoBrownie (2959)
• Winder, Georgia
18h
No I don't work. I used to work as an independent contractor as a writer. That brought me enough money to cover my part of the rent. I can't do it anymore and I miss the income.
I am teaching online. I think it is worth to earn money as compared to my previous regular jobs.
@smruti99 (14)
Yes i am working.I am working towards acquiring skills which could give me JOB which i will LOVE to do.Its not worthy to work on things just for money.We can look beyond it.Lets work for acquiring jobs that will entice our souls.
@prinzcy (4833)
I have an offline job. Been at the same one for more than two years now. As for online job, I can't be really active at it as the offline one took most of my time. I also write a novel, which is my second priority. That's why I can only concentrate on mylot for my online work.
I'm a retired teacher, special education teacher, and professor. I loved my career and it was worth every moment.
I am a substitute teacher. I mystery shop for a sideline. I don't think I have any talents for an online job since I am not intetested in sales.
@Basilo (364)
not working, looking for jobs and doing online ones for the time being
For forty years I worked a full time job and had several businesses that I did. When you are raising six children you need to have money to take care of the children and their needs. When the computer became popular I discovered ebay, and other sites to make money from.