What do you write about when you have nothing to write about?

@CRK109 (14465)
My day is ending the way it began - lots of fog and rain and cold. It seems to mirror how I've been feeling lately. Well, isn't that fun? I ate some cereal earlier and got very sick afterward, so I guess I've made a real mess of my stomach over worrying. I did some research online since I don't really have anyone to talk to, and it seems (as if I didn't really know), that the problems with my cat and possibility of her passing have brought me right back to my husband's passing, and that's causing the anxiety. I found some very good material regarding these feelings when a pet is seriously ill and it touched on many things I've been feeling myself. I guess I'm normal, after all. A woman online messaged me the other night when she learned about the testing the vet still wants to do. I've only known this woman (online friend only) since I lost Britt, but she offered to send me money to help with the costs I'm facing. I was pretty shocked and touched by that, but of course, I can't accept it. I'm sure her family would kill her for sending a stranger online money! Last night, we private messaged for a little while. Her son has worked in the veterinary business for over 25 years and while she and I were chatting, she was relaying everything to him. I didn't learn anything new, but it was nice to get a sort of second opinion. I'm getting long winded again so I will close. thanks for putting up with me Claudia
• Bangalore, India
It's indeed kindest of act to understand the problem of others and come forward to help,i appreciate her efforts
@CRK109 (14465)
I agree. Compassion is such a wonderful gift to have.
• Bangalore, India
@CRK109 nothing more satisfying and great act than that
I don't, I 'do art'! digital stuff & then when my mind has calmed down I go backto writing.
@CRK109 (14465)
oh how I wish I was artistic! Some of my best friends are artists and it must be such a great feeling to create art!
@CRK109 It certainly is, forme anyway...and I have 'stuff' to show afterwards! Take a look at some if you like,
Glad to hear that you have somebody who talk to about it. She sounds like a good friend. Some of my best friends I have are online friends. It was nice of her to offer to help you out. I am still praying for your kitty.
@CRK109 (14465)
Thanks so much for the prayers, Laurel. You don't know how much that means to me. And yes, most of my "real" friends are online people. They make a real difference in my life. As do you, too!
@CRK109 thanks Claudia I know there isn't a lot I can do but I am here for you anytime.
@Ronrybs (7342)
• London, England
You've been very lucky with the people you know, hopefully it will all work out. My mum gets these stomach trouble, she eats little and often. Seems to work for her
@CRK109 (14465)
The really good thing about not feeling well and not eating much is that I got a great jump start on losing some weight. I'm feeling better today and easily ate a sandwich and a cup of tea but I don't feel like eating things that I used to eat. So I think there really might be a silver lining in every cloud!
When I have nothing to write about, I don't write. I don't feel that I have to write. Downtime is a good thing.
@CRK109 (14465)
Sounds like a good plan to me!
@mom210 (6761)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I do the same thing when I worry, I am just a worry wort.
@CRK109 (14465)
Well, writing here has definitely helped a little bit tonight.
Well, you have written something here. It is good that you had someone to talk to - that helps.
@CRK109 (14465)
Yes, having someone to talk to is what I sometimes need to get me through. Feeling all alone is the worst. But I know I'm really not all alone and that means a lot.
I did a post one time call Nothing.
@CRK109 (14465)
That's perfect. I guess we all need to write Nothing from time to time!
@franxav (5075)
When I have nothing to write I write about nothingness.
@CRK109 (14465)
sounds like I'm in very good company!
@shshiju (10492)
• Cochin, India
I have no shortcuts I would write directly I have nothing to write
That was very nice of her. I too wouldn't be able to accept. No matter how much i would want to. But maybe dont lokk this up as ive done it so many times and thought i was going to die from this and that..