I notice the bank only goes up if we reaply to replies we get

@EddieHands (37792)
A of of new users just post and get replies and make easy money. But No longer Now people have to reply to replies or they will not make much. I notice this change yesterday. When I replied to my replies I made some really nice money. Meow what do you think of the new my lot system ?
@owlwings (40030)
• Cambridge, England
That is logical and fits the description in the Earnings Program FAQs: " If no one reads what you wrote, interacts with it, or otherwise considers it interesting, then you likely won't earn anything." In other words, the value of any post (discussion, response or comment) depends on the number of interactions it receives. I doubt that it's anything new. It's just that it may not have been noticed or specifically commented on before.
I don't think your own actions are constituted as an interaction to anything you post.
@owlwings (40030)
• Cambridge, England
@JolietJake I had instinctively assumed that one's own actions didn't count towards earnings but, thinking about the way that software works, it would be really quite a complex piece of logic to exclude the OP from derivative value calculations such as probably apply when comments are added to a response. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense that a response which receives more comments should be worth more and that that extra 'worth' should be distributed between the OP and the responder in some proportional way..
@EddieHands (37792)
Meow very wise post ! Mr owl :-)
I always response to all my replies.
@EddieHands (37792)
Meow that is very magical
@EddieHands thank you
@sjvg1976 (18388)
Is it so? Let me comment back to the responses i got on my discussions
@EddieHands (37792)
Meow yes it is !
I didn't think we had to reply to comments on our posts to earn. It's based on a post receiving activity and that's why it's important to comment on other people's posts because it's sort of a prid pro quo system here.
@EddieHands (37792)
Meow that is very true and magical !
@Basilo (644)
thanks for the update. i think i have to put it on a trial. it can be a good system because i like engagements with discussion
@EddieHands (37792)
Meow those are always the. Best blessings
I thought it was always that way personally! I almost always reply to the replies anyway.
@EddieHands (37792)
It was. But before you would earn nice either way. Now they changed the system. But I like it. Meow