Just sharing a music video I saw earlier today....just because

@CRK109 (14409)
I was doing a survey and found this video. With the fact that it's been just a year since we lost Prince, I thought this was timely. It's also a great way to remember George Harrison (of The Beatles, if you didn't know). His son is playing guitar in this video and he really is the image of his father. As for Prince....well, he was who he was. I can't believe a year has already passed since we lost him, but I love seeing him doing some of what he did best. And I really love this song. Always have since I was a teenager. If you can't click on the link above, you should be able to copy/paste it into your browser. Claudia
Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others perform "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" at the 2004 Hall of Fame Inductions. http://rockhall.com/ ? Bu...
@Ronrybs (7084)
• London, England
Not heard this one in a long time!
@CRK109 (14409)
Neither had I and I SO enjoyed it!
An amazing all-star lineup paying tribute.
@CRK109 (14409)
Aren't they wonderful? How I wish I could have been there!
I wasnta fan of either but will maybe watch the video later.
@CRK109 (14409)
We all know what kind of music touches us. Everything isn't for everyone, which is why there's so much out there!
@Hate2Iron (7260)
That was awesome. It is amazing how one song can you reduce you almost to tears... but then George Harrison was always my favorite Beatle. Must add the song to my play list on YouTube!!
@CRK109 (14409)
They did it so well, didn't they? And yes, George had a way of touching hearts and souls with his music. That's one thing I loved about The Beatles. They were so completely different from one another and yet they came together and made magic!