Satan: My Side Of The Story

By JJ
So God created the Heavens and the Earth. Big deal. He created me, He created you, He created everything. There is nothing without God. And then He goes and gives us "Free Will". Free to do what? To do whatever He says, or He gets mad, throws a fit and throws you out. Of course, you Humans have it easy. God sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for your sins so you can be forgiven. Me and my buddies, the third of the Angels who rebelled? We're screwed. God doesn't give us a second chance. Nope. He cast us out, and for what? Because we were tired of the order of things. We wanted a little change. But no, God says just because I gave you free will doesn't mean you can do anything with it. You still obey or you get the Hell out. So we left. Now, I'm wandering around down here, and I really don't understand why God favors you over us, the Fallen. I mean, let's get real; WAY more than one third of you directly disobey God, but you can still repent and enter the Kingdom. Not me. When He cast us out, that was it. Point of no return, baby. So yeah, I'm more than a little ticked off. I'm better than you, but He gives you all the deals. So yeah, I'd rather you join with me and see if we can't put some hurt on him. Rise up with me, and we shall take over the Heavens and become unto Gods ourselves. Or not. It's your choice. Free will, baby.
• Riga, Latvia
For once in a long time I am rendered completely speechless
LOL. I believe in God but I cant down those who don`t, its one of those "time will tell" things.
Free will with A LOT of praying
Scar, this is one of your stronger posts.
Bunch of hooey. God didn't create any of that stuff. There are things, plenty, without him. Hooey Looey.
@1creekgirl (9900)
Very intriguing. We certainly do all have that choice to make. Me, I'll take Jesus any day.
@JolietJake I 've wondered about that also and I really don't have an answer. I do believe that God is merciful and judges rightly the intent of our hearts.
@Drosophila (16742)
@1creekgirl I believe it's to display Christ like qualities, have love. Where there is love there is grace
@moffittjc (41191)
• Gainesville, Florida
@JolietJake You make a good point, and it is something I have often wondered about myself.
@Drosophila (16742)
Love is the answer. When is the last time you (Satan) loved?
I love all black cats
That "free-will" thing is always a recipe for disaster.
Yeah, that it is
@dragon54u (31609)
That's a great impersonation! Have you ever read Dialogues with the Devil by Taylor Caldwell? It's a series of letters going back and forth between Lucifer and the archangel Michael. It's a fascinating read and kind of sad because you see how much Lucifer loves his father and how he longs to return but his pride won't let him. Everyone loves and misses him but he just can't bring himself to apologize.
It would be a weird twist if Satan ever did humble himself...
Nonsense. All of it.
@moffittjc (41191)
• Gainesville, Florida
One difference is that you have already been in heaven; we haven't. So you don't get a second chance at all, because you already had the most awesome, best chance of all. You were there! Us pitiful, lousy little humans haven't had that opportunity yet!
@nanette64 (17098)
• Fairfield, Texas
I'm an Atheist, so I don't believe in anything @JolietJake . I believe in good luck and bad luck; the latter of which of have too dang much of.
I'll have double of the dosage that you took @JolietJake !
I can see why Satan would be a little ticked for sure. It is something to be told you have free will but not.