Should Ann Coulter speak at Berkley?

@Trensue (5248)
I really don't know much about the author. This quote makes me think she thinks highly of herself “This isn’t a joke. This is damaging to my reputation. I’m a 12-time best selling author and the topic of speech is the subject of my 11th New York Times Best Seller, Adios America, which came in number two on the list. For one thing, I love Milo [Yiannopoulos], but I’m not Milo. I don’t even know if there’s another living person with as many New York Times Best Sellers as I have. I can’t speak? Oh, come on.” I think we are in trouble if we cannot have free speech without violent riots. I will be watching this one.
They had protests that turned violent when that Milos guy spoke there. The Republican club invited her without consulting the University. The University cancelled her speech because they said they couldn't provide a safe place for her and for demonstrators. Then they offered an alternative date. She is insisting on showing up on the original date which the school has said is UNSAFE. She is an a$$hole
@Trensue (5248)
Wow - for the record - I am never going to New Jersey again. My whole point is that have her come and talk when the school is CLOSED is absurd. She does sound like she thinks highly of herself. If a school cannot keep people from rioting they need to close their doors and give up. If it not safe for others to be their pull the federal funding and send the rioting young adults home to mom and dad -
@Trensue she is a terrible person. Fact is that the Republican club should have consulted with the university before inviting such a high profile and divisive figure, especially after what happened with the Milos guy.
@trensue I am not much a fan of her, either. I am reading a book by her but don't know if I am going to finish it. Once can tell how she its so egotistical when she comes on Fox news. Last time I saw her there she was sitting there lie she was on a photo thing for models She put that hair part of it over her shoulders etc. .But she writes well. Don't remember he show where she was guest?
@PatZAnthony (12237)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
She does think a lot of herself. So, she is afraid to damage her reputation? What? As damaging as she is (the point of view of some), many enjoy hearing what she has to say. Yes, the right to free speech should prevent riots, but it won't.
• Riga, Latvia
I know nothing about her so cannot judge.