Forgot all about it...

But one of my very good friends here reminded me. Recorded probably 5 years ago when I still lived in my camper. Thank you my friend...you're a real doll. Do you like karaoke?
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Olney Music Scene Loading... Unsubscribe
@Hate2Iron (7967)
I love watching it lol... but would never get up and actually perform... but I often thought of buying one as a Christmas present for the family. That could be a ton of fun!!!
It is a lot of fun
It seems to be popular with certain groups, not my group!
But I wanna be in your group! Please?
@JolietJake we just sing with out music!
@AbbyGreenhill Ah! Capella? (See what I did there?)
Hey you really are cool JJ
Thankee ma'am
@JolietJake Welcome Sir
@crossbones27 (20780)
• Redlands, California
I do like karaoke, my friend always tries to get me to sing Ball and Chain from Social Distortion. We always have to ask the bar for help because we sound so bad. The Karaoke guy be drenched in sweat by the time we get done singing. Cool song by the way.
I did Rage Against The Machine's 'Killing In The Name' once...and didn't edit the 'F*** you I won't do what you tell me' part...got asked not to do that again
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake Haha, that is funny. I did one in the Marines. Was in North Carolina, so sang a country song which I think my voice is better suited for anyway. I used to do these loud Yeehaws because the red necks thought it was funny hearing a punk rock dude from Cali do that. Anyway, yelled as loud as I could in the mic because had to many drinks in me and the owner of bar ran up on stage and yanked it out my hands. Saying you are going to break my mic and blow the speakers.
Really nice!
@PatZAnthony (12868)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
This will be a fun video to view. Karaoke is fun for many people we know.