Trying to stay out of it is not easy

@bunnybon7 (33967)
Holiday, Florida
So the photo is of my Cheetos. I bought a big bag online, couldn't find a package of small individual ones. so just got a bunch of Ziploc baggies and put them. Problem is I wonder why they can't find a way to make these yummy snacks that will not get all over your fingers and all when you have some. so annoying. and the hard ones they make pretty hard to chew for bad teethe like mine. Guess that question goes in with why they make Boost so sweet all the time and don't make bacon flavored so I can't drink that junk. But what I am really trying to stay out of is the anger between my grandson and daughter, his mom. Not easy in a fairly small house for so many people. Not even sure how it started but I suspect it is a lot jealousy over daughters bf and his gf of the closeness they have, mother and son. Also, people wishing they would find their own place because of their growing family. and 2 women in the kitchen, both wanting things how they want is not working out. Sometimes it is nice because for me if one cooks something and the other cooks something else I have a nice variety of which to choose from. lol Except for the other night, daughter was going to make tacos and set things out but she always cooks way late, even when home all day. so gf went in there and cooked tacos first. this made daughter mad as for some reason her bf will not eat anything cooked by anyone but daughter and she planned on making for us all. I waited for daughter to cook as I thought I better, lol. but daughter got mad and changed her mind!! So I end up eating left over ham in sandwich. At this point I am getting some of the madness now. They need to stop or surly move before it's more out of hand. why it is a good thing to have snacks in my room. lol
Sounds very stressful to me. They shouldn't all be living together if they don't get along. It makes stress for everybody.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
yes it does. there have been times it has its perks. like having someone always here with me but i am afraid the hard things are beginning to out weigh the good lately
@bunnybon7 that is not good. Them it starts to have a negative effect on your health.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
@Happy2BeMe so true. all i have done the last few days is fight my blood pressure
Sounds like you have to deal with alot innyour house hope things get better
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
yes its tough for an old gal like me. lol
@bunnybon7 my Grandma's has gotten where she shuts the door to her room and stays there she can't handle the ruckus from the little kids
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
@chrissbergstrom me too, but then i miss my daughter if i want to talk with her. i won't usually go to her room and knock because i don't know if she sleeping and needs the rest or if her bf is sleeping and will be mad
• Pamplona, Spain
Too many Cooks spoil the broth comes to mind. Its a good job you get yourself some snacks to eat for yourself. You have to think about yourself first.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
i really don't but i do think of my needs also since they can do for themselves obviously. lol
• Pamplona, Spain
@bunnybon7 I always say that I am not going to think about everyone else but its difficult I know. Even so take care all you can Bonnie.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
@PatZAnthony (11930)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Things can get really complicated when house sharing. What about have a schedule of some sort, any sort, to help things be a little more organized.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
that would be fine. but they have to agree. i have no say. and don't want any. since nothing i say works anyway. they have to work it out. frankly they probably should move out as the help is not worth the aggravation. their family is growing and can not do anything about that myself. they would be better off themselves elsewhere
@PatZAnthony (11930)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
@bunnybon7 It is a troubling situation. Everyone has to be on the same page and we all know that is almost impossible!
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
@PatZAnthony that is the problem. too much jealousy going on i think
You've got a good way of looking at things! And I know what you mean about those cheetos. You almost need to wear a latex glove to keep your hands clean.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
i did try that. they still crumbled on everything else and stuck to my mouth and teethe but it was a good idea
@bunnybon7 and so me gets on myh face lolk then people say whats that yellow stuff lol how embarassing yellow gunk onmy face because I l ike chettos lol
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
@Hatley me too. wish they would find a better way.
of my thats almost like a war between them sad it would be better if tey could get a place of their own. two women in one kitchem oh my that does make for some bad situations sorry for you who hav to take the b runt of it good you keep snack materials in your room take care.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
yes. i think i learned that from you. lol
Does sound like things are getting out of hand. Far too many people in one place it seems. Smart of you to keep snacks in your room!!
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
lol. yes avoiding some problems. although another occurred i forgot to mention. maybe i will post about that