I know I'm bored now

I could not find anything to watch on TV. Well hulu anyway. Then I see something like a reality show. I said at least some type of noise in the house is better than nothing at all. Then come to find out it some WWE crap with some underdressed women with fake hair. looking like that in bathing suits. I could not believe the stories that they have these people playing it this thing. Not even that.. the amount of money wasted on these outfits. that cool cake and all kind of stuff on it just to have people pay for these tickets. If people want to get off the street and not be homeless they should go into the wrestling cuz it seems like it's big business for very little effort. And they have the best housing money can buy off those expensive tickets what a shame.
Yeah I can't really stand that stuff Sharon, I know what you mean, the homeless could make some money doing it for sure
Trust me I've seen homeless people with Better Bodies than that.
@sharon6345 For sure Sharon and faces too hahah
@TiarasOceanView they couldn't make it a day without makeup on their face and regular Society. One girl don't even have the sense God gave her to go to the eye doctor. I quickly turn something else on they would not get my ratings for that stupid show.
I do not like WWE at all.
Oh judy what in the world is there to like..
I wi sh that I liked watching ww as so many of,my lot friends do love it but; I'm' just not really into it.
I'm glad you're not into that show because it's just a waste of time to. When you talk about fake the whole entire show is Fake from beginning to end.
@ricki_911 (19241)
• Toronto, Ontario
I have done neither but I wouldn't think either would have good money. What happened to working now a days.
I guess they think they all working
@shivamani10 (11235)
• Hyderabad, India
Whatever they do it is finally for money only. this is a dirty world.
I don't think people on the street are strong enough to fight. It would take a lot of training.
• Peoria, Arizona
Well to be a good wrestler, you have to be a good actor haha so I don't think many could actually flock to that career. I don't watch many reality show things, they are scripted, but ehh some times people just like to watch the oddest things and I cannot really judge them haha