How to stop Animal Testing?

Animals are baby
Most of the animals are our good friends.They are innocent when compared to man But many industries do animal testing for medical purpose . Is there any alternative way ?
• Calgary, Alberta
There is no alternative, Many cures we have today wont exist without animal testing. if you ban animal testing, Pharma companies will go to third world countries and test it to poor people. Would you rather see children die of cancer than some bunch of rats,hamsters and frogs. It is kind of ironic that a Peta employee who opposes animal testing uses an animal tested diabetis cure to keep her self alive.
@CaptAlbertWhisker ya I agree. But also in some places human testing is performed on poor people by some money minded Doctors or Scientists.I can't digest this
I pray it will stop. Animals do not deserve this treatment.
It becomes the traditional way to test them. For me, I think it violates the rights of animals.
@lady1993 (17676)
hmmm... this is a hard question, since it is not legal to test products on humans, the next closest thing is animals I do not think it will ever stop, what we can pray for is that animals that undergo testing are treated nicely.