Most Hated Comic Villains # 1- Joker.

Banks, Oregon
Well we have finally arrived at the long awaited # 1 spot on my most hated comic villains series and, it's none other than the one and, only Joker, he doesn't have any super powers, but he makes up for it, by being a chemical engineer, who can make all kinds of poisons and, weapons, he is also a criminal mastermind and, by far the most evil of all, he killed the 2nd Robin and, caused Barbra Gordon to be paralyzed. Some other interesting notes about the Joker is he was created 77 years ago, his girlfriend is his former psychiatrist Harley Quinn, who is about as crazy as he is and, he also sometimes teams with Penguin, Two face or the Suicide Squad in that movie, the most memorable Batman movie to me still is when Jack Nicholson played Joker and, Danny DeVito played the Penguin. Some information verified at Wikipedia. Who was your favorite or most hated Villain?
The Joker is one of those characters you love to hate
Yeah, they don't get any better than the Joker.
@dramagirl26 (3438)
• Ringgold, Virginia
The Joker is one of the greatest superhero villains. I think Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger did a good job portraying him in the Batman movies.
I agree and, yes they both did a great job playing him.
Jack Nicholson did great in that role. Some info I wasn't aware of about him. I didn't know about a second Robin or that he paralyzed Barbara Gordon.
Yeah he was the perfect joker.
@amnabas (9919)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I don't have any interest so none of them is my favourite. But anyways you enjoy your writing.
Yes, I have always enjoyed comics and, super heroes or villains.
I really like the joker he is so neat. Did you see the movie where he kidnapped all the children.
Me too he's a good one and, I don't remember if I have or not.