Good morning!

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well it's right at seven thirty as I type this out. I'm on the tablet, since my internet reupped today. I don't mind using my cell phone to myLot, but it's so much easier to do it on the tablet. Plus, I can actually stay on top of notifications when I myLot from the tablet or desktop, which is a good thing because I have over 200 that I need to get to. I should be around most of today, going to just have a easy going day since it's supposed to storm later today. I am going to spend time myLotting, doing some surveys on another site and reading. Hope everyone has a great day!
Happy Mylotting!
@silvermist (19802)
@thislittlepennyearns Good morning(but it is 6 in the evening for me.).Which is the book you are reading?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@silvermist There are two books I am currently reading. The first one is The life and times of Charles Manson, I am about two hundred pages from the end of it. The second one is Ya-Ya's in Bloom by Rebecca Wells, I an about a third of the way through it.
@silvermist (19802)
@thislittlepennyearns I know about Charles Mason,though I have not read the book.Rabecca Wells is a new author.
I hope you have a wonderful day! =)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Trensue (5247)
I have set aside an hour just to read today.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@trensue I usually read while I mylot, or if ther's slow time, I will just get off mylot and read.
Sounds like a good relaxing day. Enjoy.
After clearing 200 notifications, you'll need a stiff drink!
Good morning to you as well. Have a wonderful day and hope it doesn't storm too badly.
I feel you. But for me the internet connection is more Ch better when I am using my cellphone. God bless
I can myLot from my kindle fire but it's so darn hard and so much easier for me on the computer. I hope you have a nice day and Happy Sunday!
I only use the desktop. I have a tablet, but it is difficult to use. I hope your day is good as well.