do you get nervous when you approach $5 on mylot?

@shynu44 (4925)
some people will not admit it but one thing I know i that most of us here will get nervous when we are approaching the 5$ payout on mylot. its kind of weird or freaky though.
@rony95 (12)
No i just felt greedy
I've not even nearly approached it yet, so I can't say. :')
@shynu44 (4925)
very soon you will am sure.
@shynu44 I hope so, that would be a little bit of a nice start to the week at least. :)
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I never get nervous when I am close to the $5 mark in mylot more like excited.
@Shwetasingh (1361)
May be, but I have never reached that mark. Desperately waiting to reach that point. To my opinion when you will reach that point for the first time you will be nervous and then it becomes usual so will not matter much , the max you will feel is the excitement not the nervousness.
@louievill (18655)
It does not make me feel nervous, i only get a little excited, I get excited when I would recieve money big or small, online or offline
@hereandthere (31018)
it depends. if you've had negative experiences in other sites before joining mylot, it's understandable if you're nervous about your first payout. to ensure that you receive what you earned depends on 1. if you're from a country that can accept paypal payments 2. that you put your paypal email address in your account setting and 3. that your account has $5 or more by the last day of the month.
@Trensue (5256)
Nope, numbers don't make me nervous.