Late for work

@Trensue (5252)
This is one of my biggest pet peeves. When people show up late to work it effects more people than just them. Today I was the only one on and I have computer problems. 5 and counting are late for work. So 6 people should be working and one person was and with 1/2 of a system. To make it worse none of them called to say they would be late. Not a fun morning.
All the days are not alike. Acceptions are always there . But important is that how we tackle the things. We have to wear burden sometimes. Now its up to us that we took the burden as a burden or take it easy for sort out it. Stay blessed. Have a better day tomorrow
@Trensue (5252)
Well it certainly is not "easy" to do the job of 5 when you are having computer problems - but I did what I could.
That is crazy! How can 5 people show up late to a job? Only in America. . .
@Trensue (5252)
I am not very happy with them. It is a good thing I was only working for 4 hours.
@Trensue I'm sure the boss wasn't happy with them either
@stbrians (15896)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That is bad enough