An Idea for a Domain Name

By Sam
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hello fellow bloggers, I just bought a new Wordpress theme which is really great for price comparison, marketplace, and general online store. I am really excited to have such theme, in which it supports so many features such as forum session, price history graph, social status and wall, free, semi and premium profile page, geographical vendors search, and much more. There would be a lot of product categories, which I don't sell anything there, but just referring people to the online stores I am affiliated with. But I'm not sure to give a domain name for such site. I just want to know from you if you want to suggest me a good domain name for a price comparison site.
@PatZAnthony (12342)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Best Price. Comparison Price Comparison Shop Shop for prices Guessing that you can come up with something better than I can!
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Thank you, Pat!
@megatron777 (3779)
• Guam
It's great to know that you have a new Wordpress theme. How much did it costs you?
• Jakarta, Indonesia
It's relatively cheap, USD $65 for a feature-rich theme. The load on a browser is also really fast. I really love it! It's really capable, looks better than some giant e-commerce websites.