Rude People Annoy Me!

@SonjaRae (4793)
There are many things I find myself getting annoyed with, and today was no different! I ventured out this afternoon to the Laundrymat, and the car in the lane beside me, kept drifting into my lane. I could see a girl in the drivers seat, flipping her hair around. I fell back, allowing this twit her space, to avoid a collision. I finally got a glimpse of her, once we came to the light, and I was in the left turn hand lane; there she still was, flipping her hair and talking on her cell phone. I got to the laundrymat and noticed how darn slow and oblivious to others people were. Talking on their cells, or texting; stopping mid aisle to answer something in their phone that would have caused the world to stop if it hadn't been done at the exact moment. I get it; there are times when I have been guilty of instant reply, BUT I don't stop everyone else in mid stream. After the laundrymat, I stopped by the market. Some jerk seeing my blinker on, waiting to turn left into a parking space, patiently waiting for the car to back out, bum rushes his chance, to take the spot. Oh I wanted to pull up behind him and give him a piece of my mind, but decided to just let it go. Once inside the market, the same oblivion existed. People blocking aisles, standing in the middle, holding conversations, leaning on their carts texting. Parents leaving their child in the cart, while they walk across the aisle to get something from the other side. I'm there, with my cart, behind the child, no where to go but wait, or move the cart and child out of my way to get by. I don't get it! I don't understand why or how people believe that these things are acceptable! Am I alone in my frustration? Does anyone else share similar views?
@TheSojourner (17291)
I had a similar day, where cell phones were concerned. I had to listen to some woman tell stories about something I did NOT need to hear while she was in the stall next to me. *RME*
@SonjaRae (4793)
@corallevang "stall next to me"....LOL
@SonjaRae Don't laugh at me. I could have gone ALL year without hearing about her date last night with Leon, while she was tinkling.
@SonjaRae (4793)
@CoralLevang Honestly Sis, there are worst things I have heard from someone in the next stall. LOL
Happens all the time. There are many rude and inconsiderate people out there. They are oblivious to what is going on around them.
@SonjaRae (4793)
@Happy2BeMe Just makes me want to shake them, or slap them on the back of their heads!
@SonjaRae Oh I know how you feel. They really know how to test your patience!
Oh you certainly aren't alone
@scheng1 (24741)
Don't let them get to you. They will spoil your mood for the whole day, and they are not affected by your bad mood at all. No point letting them get to you.
@SonjaRae (4793)
@scheng1 I didn't let myself be put in a bad mood. I just found myself shaking my head and wondering what in the heck people think about.
@scheng1 (24741)
@SonjaRae Maybe they don't think! I think we should not assume that people always think.
@SonjaRae (4793)
@scheng1 LOL good one!
@ridingbet (61841)
many instances. even my sister does that. once when we went to a store where she bought a spray for the plants, she stood in the aisles. then there was a man-employee who carried a big box and he did not see my sister. he walked on, and my sister was 'shoved' to the side. my sister said, "excuse me" to the man, and said in a loud voice,"why don't you say sorry?" i and my son whispered,"it was she who was out of place. should she stand on the side, then she would not have been bumped by the man-employee".
@SonjaRae (4793)
@ridingbet That is why I just let it go. I thought about moving the cart with the child, but was more worried that if I went near, someone would scream at me for touching their child, or moving their child. Just didn't want a fight.
@ridingbet (61841)
@SonjaRae well, at least, you did not stoop down to their level. sometimes, our patience is tested in these kinds of situations.
@carebear29 (28941)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i hate rude people also.
I no longer get frustrated with driving as I no longer drive. It is too dangerous with idiots on the road such as you mentioned. I also do not bother about the idiots standing around and being stupid unaware that there might be anyone else in the world besides them, as I get around them fast and quick even if it means being rude.
@SonjaRae (4793)
@TiarasOceanView Everyone finds their own coping methods. Glad you found yours! Thanks for your comment.
@SonjaRae Welcome Sonja.
This type of thing is just one more reason I stay home as much as possible. Your experience in the parking lot reminds me of the movie Fried Green Tomatoes. I am that person who will talk to the manager if I get a rude employee. I am that person who will say something. I'd rather just stay home.
@SonjaRae (4793)
@celticeagle I can't imagine that behavior in Boise! I was there in the 90's and remember wanting to move there, quaint, quiet, away from the massive population in California.
@SonjaRae .....Boise has grown considerably and Californians(and whoever else) have taken over and made it into a retake of California is some areas. I think there are odd balls everywhere.
Sometimes you just have to ignore the inconsiderate people because if you focus on everything negative happening around you will drive youself crazy, we live in a world full of jerks we just have to make sure we are not one of those jerks, be happy enjoy life, if someone does something negative try to ignore it or resolve it peacefully..... i know it's easier said then done sometimes.
@SonjaRae (4793)
@chrissbergstrom You nailed it, and so true. Easier said than done sometimes! Thank you for your wise response.
@SonjaRae you are very welcome I suffer from alot of stress and anxiety and I know if I let everything affect me I'd lose it, so I try to avoid it as much a i can.
@atoz1to10 (6817)
Yes, I hate rude people as well. Have you ever being stopped (while driving) by a driver who just likes to stop his/her car right in the middle of the road to chat to someone on the footpath?
@SonjaRae (4793)
@atoz1to10 OMG YES. Although that didn't happen today. But, when they look back at you, see you waiting, and go back to their conversation! Grrrrr. Infuriating!
@atoz1to10 (6817)
@megatron777 (3773)
• Guam
It is one of those days my friend. I understand what you've been through today.
@SonjaRae (4793)
@megatron777 That confirms it isn't isolated to Oklahoma. LOL
Its type of attitude is very bad. They have to understand the hassle faced by others due to them May god give them good advice
@SonjaRae (4793)
@solutioner So true.
@Basilo (644)
rude people release negative vibes and remember it is unidirectional. it will affect you for the entire day, and within him, he won't be affected so better we get away from rude people