Do you care to listen to the news early in the morning?

@shynu44 (4127)
It has become a routine for me to listen to the news early in the morning, just to know whats going on in the country and in the world at large, but i doubt if most people care about such.
I think it's super important to listen to the news in the morning. I have made it a habit. It's great to start your day consciously and knowing what is happening in the world around you is part of that. My favorite channels are CNN and if I don't have time to watch CNN I listen to NPR in the car.
whether you are listening the news early in morning or in evening it does not count at all. But the matter of worth is to follow the news telecasted at any point of time either morning or at evening or night. Overall its a good habit to just listen the news for care of nation.
yes i think it is good for every one to do the same.i always listen to news early when i get up from my bed and i like seeing what was happened what is going to happen.
@Basilo (608)
frankly, i don't, once in a while but it is not a big deal for me.