Favorite book?

Now that i have more room in my new house, id like to expand my book collection and make time to read more often. So id love some recommendations! Everyone, whats your favorite book?
@CRK109 (14290)
Hands down, mine is "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Not the easiest book to read, but one of the best stories.
@suziecat7 (3448)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Good choice, Claudia.
@CRK109 (14290)
@suziecat7 thanks! I've also loved watching the Swedish version of the movie trilogy. They really captured those books very well.
I've heard of it! I've been meaning to read it for awhile so now i'll make sure to.
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
My favourite books are in HindI, which is my mother tongue.But I can suggestablish you some nice books in English.Would you like to read books about wildlife adventures?
Wildlife adventures sound pretty cool! sure!
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
@Kitkaykrazykat If you want to read books about wildlife adventures,you may choose books by Jim Corbett and Kenneth Anderson.These are great books.
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
@Lupita234 LOL!! Yes,I do.And I enjoy it a lot.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Im currently reading this book and find it very interesting
ooh just by the title it sounds good!
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@suziecat7 (3448)
• Asheville, North Carolina
My favorite books are The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver, Cold Mountain by Charles Frasier and anything by Elizabeth Berg.
I have not heard of these which means now i absolutely MUST read them!
Not sure my favorite book, but some good ones I read as a kid, were call of the wild, Shane and, where the red fern grows.
I think i've read "call of the wild" but i'll definitely get the rest! thank you!
@april_ang (429)
A brief history of time by Stephen Hawking.
Ooh a very good suggestion! I'll read it!
@xFiacre (3882)
@kitkaykrazykat Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment is a must. Also a whole pile of others.
I'll definitely get it!
I don't have one favorite but those I am fond of like Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird and F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby.
Great books that I have yet to read! I'll add them to my list!
• Denmark
It doesn't make sense to suggest books if we don't know which genres appeal to you.
Learning appeals to me. I'm trying to expand my horizons so to speak.