Starting Over

Peoria, Arizona
The thing I love about crocheting is that when you mess up, it is pretty easy to take everything out and start again. Especially when you are working with one color. I was working on a doll and I was not a big fan with how the head or body turned out. It was not shaping right and I also gave the doll no arm holes so when putting on the arms it would look very awkward. So I am going to start over on that. I am going to do laundry today, when you start running out of undies, that means it is time to do laundry. Not looking forward to it, but oh well. At least I'll get a work out in. It is considered a work out when you line dry right? Time to sort out clothing, crochet, draw, and also interact with you lovely people.
@ShifaLk (7483)
Mom is handling my laundry Lol I'm spoilt
• Peoria, Arizona
My mom offered to do mine but I need to learn to work through even if I am not feeling well haha
@ShifaLk (7483)
@DesirousDreamer aww. You're being a good girl. I know how to do that but I let her do hehee
• Peoria, Arizona
@ShifaLk haha I mean if they offer, might as well take the offer!
Lol. I could never run out of "undies" as i have stacks of brand new ones. Since i only like a certain type and they dont have them in stores anymore apparently.
• Peoria, Arizona
I am not picky with my undies haha I just only wash my laundry like once a month, just makes it easier, helps me wear more clothing that I normally do not.
@DesirousDreamer i am as not all kinds are comfortable. Lol. That is true though cause you really have no other choice but to wear the other clothes. I couldnt do it though. Lol
• Peoria, Arizona
@Courtlynn As long as it fits and it is comfortable, I am fine haha I am a chubby girl, I don't got a lot of options haha!
Pretty funny.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you haha
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
why do people feel it hard?
• Peoria, Arizona
What is hard?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Do you have an etsy shop or something? I wanna see your work!
• Peoria, Arizona
I do but there is nothing on it at the moment. I have to figure out what I really want to sell on there haha