Beautiful Weather But at a Future Cost

@zebra2222 (5157)
Sunny skies and mild temperatures made for a perfect Monday. No rain in sight. It appears that the end of April will have temperatures above normal for this time of year. While I enjoy the weather, I am once again concerned about the long range rise in temperatures. I worry about the effects of Global Warming and how it will devastate our planet. The March on Science was another wake up call that rising temperatures can have disastrous consequences. I hate to get on my soap box, but I am concerned about how this will affect future generations.
I guess we will have to take it one day for now. Sit back and let it roll out as it may.
@zebra2222 (5157)
I did enjoy it today. I expect to see two days with temperatures in the mid 70's this week. Of course, this will be followed by stormy weather.
Agree with you about the ill effects of this weather in the future. It is summer here in the Philippines but it has been raining in the afternoon and early evening. It is a welcome relief but with these rains, the prospect of a longer summer and hotter weather is a looming prospect.