Gangster's Paradise

Boise, Idaho
With having severe depression most of my life I have had to find ways to at least stabilize my mood. Sometimes it is writing an emotional scene, or changing the atmosphere. But, music has a way of soothing the savage beast. There is a certain theme to old tv show that, each time I hear it, seems to bring my very soul to the surface. I have been overly sensitive lately and even a silly commercial can evokes some tears. I mean really. Pathetic huh? Do you find that certain tunes can make you feel better or help to calm that savage beast? Spent most of my life living in a gangsters paradise.
Provided to YouTube by Warner Music Group Gangsta's Paradise (feat. L.V.) · Coolio · L.V. Gangsta's Paradise ? 1995 Tommy Boy Music Inc. Producer: Doug Rashe...
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
Yes music bring out the inner strength and helps you feel strong. It soothes your mind. When I feel stressed or angry I like to hear to music that inspires me to be back normal.
It helps me to balance and ups my mood.
• Bangalore, India
@fishtiger58 (29386)
• Momence, Illinois
Music is a wonderful thing, It can evoke many different types of emotion. Some make me dance and some make me cry.
That is very true.
@sallypup (19338)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Repeat after me: I am NOT pathetic. Look in your mirror and go for it: I am NOT pathetic. Everwood's theme song: I can't not stop and be in the moment when I hear it. Are you repeating your mantra? Get going!!
Yes, Sir Colonel Sir!
• Lakewood, Colorado
I loved this tune Celt. I often listen to some that my son likes and it keeps me updated on whats new. Music can help a lot yes.
Sure can. I haven't been much in the mood and so I went to YT.