Laundry Soap

When it comes to laundry soap, I like the Purex brand now. I used to buy Yes, but it’s very hard to find. It had the fabric softener right in with the detergent so you didn’t have to buy it separately. It was very convenient. There are times that I buy the Extra brand too. And the store brand once in a while. But I really like the Purex brand. Sometimes I just buy what’s on sale.
I like the Purex brand also! Its cheap and leaves your clothes smelling good. Better than Extra and All in my opinion. My roommies insist on using Gain and I cant wrap my head around how they care to spend that kind of money on detergent!!
@maezee Me either. And Tide is super expensive and I've never liked that brand as they tested on animals.
@Susan2015 also a good point. Now you have me wondering if Purex tests on animals.
@maezee Proctor and Gamble did back in the day and I boycotted them for years. They make the Tide among many other products.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I think you can find Yes on Amazon still. We use Gain original scent because a ten dollar bottle lasts us a month.
@amnabas (9951)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Nowadays the things have quite changed and every thing is convenient to use.
Sometimes I just buy what is on sale too
@fishtiger58 (30379)
• Momence, Illinois
I mostly use Arm and Hammer but when Era is on sale I buy that.
• New Delhi, India
We don't get this brand here in India....I buy surf excel
@PatZAnthony (12342)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We make our own for many reasons. It is easy to do and we don't have to deal with the chemicals that are harmful to many. Before we did this (it's been maybe 15 years) we did use Purex. It did a good job for less money than other brands and had less additives then. Not sure what anything has now except for what we make.
@scheng1 (24812)
I think both brands are not sold here. I use washing powder instead of detergent. My washing machine is top load, so it can handle washing powder.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida