Online Chatting Vs Live Chatting?

Hope you are all enjoy chatting with friends and family. Also that if that group chatting was in open atmosphere with a cup of coffee each on a round table is a great feeling right. Now a days online chatting is a trend. What are the advantages and disadvantages of online chatting?
@JediYoda (1720)
• Samoa
Online chatting is different when you're talking in person with other people. In actual and real conversation you can observe everything.
Yeah...You're absolutely right.
I love Live Chatting with My friends and Families except when they are offshore or currently not with Me at that time Online Chatting Comes Useful.... But than also for me Better Option is talk to them when they are with me....and talk to them Live...
@dpk262006 (56170)
Nothing could beat live chatting among friends/relatives. You could laugh, giggle, tease, could make gestures while talking in person, however you just can't do all these activities when you are into online chatting. Having said that now a days people don't find time to meet each other and are contended with chatting on platforms like whatsapp etc. What about you?
Yeah...You're absolutely right...I too agree with you
@dpk262006 (56170)
@manikarnika Thanks for agreeing with me. Do you like live chatting?
@dpk262006 yes...with my family and known friends
What is live chatting to you? Like chatting and the person responds immediately?
I mean live Chatting as face to face interaction
@manikarnika that is more like face time, web chat? I do not prefer that unless its to my loved ones.
@infatuatedbby ya it's nice
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
Online chatting is fast and you can talk to anyone anywhere around the world as long as you have an internet connection. The hassle is that you are not talking with people in person, just like in the actual face to face talk.
yeah...You're right.
@lady1993 (17500)
live chatting beats online chatting i like chatting with my friends, we have a group chat but sometimes i can't keep up if it is online because i type slow or the topic changes so fast online chatting with strangers can be dangerous though