Gratitude Challenge Day #860

Photo Credit: I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.
@tammys85 (9123)
Hey there, everyone. I'm actually going to turn in early tonight, but I wanted to post the Gratitude Challenge first. 1. I hung out with a friend of mine today; it was a nice to break my routine for a few hours, plus we don’t get to hang out often. 2. I had Subway today, sooo good. 3. I took a power nap before starting on my work today. 4. I watched WWE Raw last night, and WWE Smackdown tonight. 5. We’re gonna be watching my best friend’s son (we used to babysit him) tomorrow, so I look forward to spending a few hours with him. :) Okay, these late nights are taking a toll on me, so I'm gonna call it a night. You all have a good night/morning and take care. Photo Credit: I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.
• New Delhi, India
Sounds like a great day.. I love to read your posts
@tammys85 (9123)
Aw thank you so much!
• New Delhi, India
@tammys85 good day
@tammys85 (9123)
@amitkokiladitya Thanks, you too. :)
Yay for baby time tomorrow. Have fun. Goodnight
@tammys85 (9123)
I enjoyed that baby time! :D Thanks!
@tammys85 (9123)
Oh wait, my bad, he's a big boy lol.
@tammys85 lol. True
Cool to hear that. Yeah, gratitude is a great way to defeat those demons in your mind that remind you of that bad stuff that's happening in your life. Totally get the awesomeness of eating your favourite snack. Mine are chocolates & pizza. Mmm... I'm happy I could complete this application for a captionist position I was interested in. An online freelance gig. Hopefully I can get in. Mom made some nice treats too. So that's cool. :D And it's nice relaxing under this AC I have. Summer over here and it's nice when the room's cool. :) So yeah, those are my tidbits of happiness for today. :D
@tammys85 (9123)
Yep, sometimes it's good to think of the things you're grateful for, and what makes you happy. I'm glad you have a lot to be grateful for, esp. the A/C at this point lol. We're in spring, with summer coming up, and it felt like it was almost 90 degrees today.
Taking a break from your regular routine helps get you out of any rut you might be stuck in. Power naps are wonderful! I'm already thinking about one. Have fun watching the kiddo.
@tammys85 (9123)
Sometimes I need to! I had mentioned fixing my sleep schedule in other replies, but maybe I also need to start going for walks or something again. And I enjoyed watching him. He drives me nuts but I love him sooo much. He's the one I used to babysit full time. Thanks! :)
@Slayqueen (946)
Looks like you had a great day... Good luck with babysitting..
@tammys85 (9123)
Thanks! I've watched him before, it went fine. :)
@Kuttu_007 (1012)
Hope you enjoyed your day..
@tammys85 (9123)
I did thanks! I hope you did too. :)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Sounds like you are having a good day. Sleep well.
@tammys85 (9123)
Thanks, I hope you're doing well! :)