We are longing for rain . Where are you now ease our pain.

cool water
@cacay1 (32536)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
It's summer time in Philippines. It is so hot when summer comes. This day I went to school to comply other clearance requirements. I saw two students collapsed inside the campus. They were brought to the clinic.These two students are so chubby, maybe they have high blood pressures. I hope they do not suffer heat stroke. As I passed by the gate, I also felt very bad about the heat. I just walked to the ATM machine within our campus to withdraw some amount only to feel my head aching so much from the hot sun and atmosphere,. I stopped at the canteen and bought cold bottled mineral water. I felt okay after. I hope everyone is fine , have fun under the sun and soak in sea. Image by Pixabay
@RubyHawk (21842)
• Atlanta, Georgia
it was a little cool today but when summer gets here we will have hot weather. Those poor kids I hope they were taken in and cooled off. Some kids do have high blood pressure at a younger age.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@RubyHawk , That is true and those young people only need cool air to have a better breath. They were advised not to stay outdoor.Thanks Ruby.
@megatron777 (3779)
• Guam
Is there a cold summer?
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@megatron777 , Yes there is in Baguio city far from Manila summer cold like winter time in China.
• Guam
@cacay1 Oh really? Are you going there?
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@megatron777 Maybe , I was invited by a Mylotter there from Baguio, @Shavkat.
It's so important to stay hydrated with fluids when it's that hot. Do you wear a hat to shade you from the sun?
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@DianneN The boys wear a hat only few, no girls wear a hat here only umbrella to use.
@cacay1 I have noticed many Asians use umbrellas in the sun, both in China and in Florida.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@DianneN You are right, that is because of the almost unbearable heat of the sun.When I was in China it was summer and super hot.
Move to Oregon there is alot of rain here
@cacay1 yes Oregon is pretty big place lots of towns and cities, i have a Great Uncle whom moved to Tadiangan Tuba, Benguet he left his wife and kids and remarried i have no idea where that is exactly but they were penpals he left and moved there.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@chrissbergstrom , really? hehehe before it was pen pal not dating sites,lol.
@cacay1 i guess so
@ridingbet (47275)
definitely, the hot temperature changes from last year's climate. an effect of climate change. this morning, i also brought 2 bottles of water, with ice, and gulping the water is so good, it refreshed me.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ridingbet That is so true, so hot in Philippines this time except in Baguio city and Malaybalay City, Bukidnon always cold there and the more it gets colder during summer, reverse .
@ridingbet (47275)
@cacay1 oh, here in my place, it gets hotter and hotter every day.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ridingbet I think all over Philippines except in Baguio, Benguet, Ifugao, cagayan valley., Aparri, Malaybalay city, Valencia city, Abra all those elevated and far away places in Oh somewhat colder. I bet.
@MGjhaud (20748)
Oh that's bad, Erly. Take care.. My apartment was like an oven earlier today.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@MGjhaud, That is bad, don't you put on your aircon? Those students were released from clinic after treatment and they were advised not to stay outdoor.
@MGjhaud (20748)
i rarely do. i sleep at night for now cause it's much colder.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@MGjhaud I always bring with me my umbrella.
@Plethos (9684)
you know, ive only seen 3 people faint because of hot weather, and they were all skinny.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Plethos, Really? It does not matter then fatty or skinny if extreme weather strikes anywhere. Those young and chubby boys were advised not to stay outdoor. They had spent some minutes walk before they collapsed. They ran out of oxygen.
@Plethos (9684)
@cacay1 - its all about staying hydrated and how thick the air is. over here it gets pretty thick and you can literally feel it hit you when you walk out the door to your car. theres always those 3 to 5 hours where no one should be out.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Plethos Better perhaps the heat of the sun than that thick air I might fly lols.
@ShifaLk (7496)
O m g! Even I can't tolerate heat at all.. I feel like dying lol
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ShifaLk , Me too, it seems killing me,lols.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
Keeping yourself hydrated is a must in this hot season. I hope the students are finr now
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Nawsheen Thank you dear, very much appreciated reminder. Those students were released from clinic and were advised not to stay outdoor.
It has already rained here but it was two days ago, good thing I was doing my laundry and was able to move my clothes.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Letranknight2015, That is of you there in your place ours here remain so hot. We hope to experience some rains here.
@DWDavis (10774)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Stay safe and hydrated in all that heat. I wish I could have sent you some of the rain we've had here the last few days.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@DWDavis,I and my siblings do not go out if it so hot. It is extremely hot here this time, super.
@shivamani10 (11131)
• Hyderabad, India
We are already facing the excess of summer. Unbearable. I think it has not picked up in the Philippines.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
shivamani10 , Really? Sorry to also hear you are having hot climate there this time.Our summer heat to end July.
Hope you will get rain and, beautiful photo.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks420 , Thank you friend and that photo is taken at Swellnet. I am a member there, try to register so you will be sent photos from them. Base your membership in Facebook. They have Facebook account.
@dodo19 (31996)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that it's so hot where you live right now. Hopefully you do get some rain soon. It can't be pleasant for you guys at all.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@dodo19 Thanks friend, we hope here. We always look at the skies to see if rain is almost coming.
@nomus24g (21524)
same here..its hot n humid here...but have to bear with it for another couple of months, before monsoon arrives in my city
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nomus24g, That is also what your friends are sharing here so hot there too. Let us hope rain to come to water the plants, trees and cool us all.