Wall art in my room.

@amnabas (9956)
Karachi, Pakistan
Few months ago me and my sister in law decided to hire a wall art painter for our rooms. We both choiced different designs. Her room walls were painted in athe form scenery whereas my has some geometrical design with glitter on it. Today I cleaned the walls and the wall art became so prominent and shiny.
@atoz1to10 (6856)
Look really nice. Is it like this for the whole room (4 walls) or just one wall being done?
@amnabas (9956)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Only one wall being done.
@atoz1to10 (6856)
@amnabas OK. Did you provide the painter of the design or the painter has his own to show you and from there you chose the one you like?
@amnabas (9956)
• Karachi, Pakistan
@atoz1to10 he shown me various designs in the iPad and I chose this. It's done in L shape on the wall.
I love your wall. How neat is that? I haven't heard of being able to hire wall art painters here.
@amnabas (9956)
• Karachi, Pakistan
It's very common here we pay 100 dollars for that.
@amnabas I think it's lovely.
• Midland, Michigan
Both designs sound like they would look nice on the walls. At first when I was reading that you cleaned it I thought something bad happened. At least it's more vibrant rather than some of it coming off or something. Was it very expensive do have that done and did both your choices cost about the same amount?
@amnabas (9956)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes we both were charged 100 dollars each which is 10,000pakistani rupees.
wow looks nice. I love it!
I love it! The design is very tasty. Unfortunately my walls are dull white. Someone else decides how things are done around the house.
@MGjhaud (20799)
The glitter part was a great choice. I have a very bad wall color and i don't think the landlord will have it in a different color soon. I'm sometimes having a hard time choosing the right kind of furniture because of my wall.
Very beautiful art work.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
That's so beautiful. The design is awesome. It takes lots of patience and hardwork to make something so detailed
@ShifaLk (7376)
Wow. That's very beautiful. Was it very costly?