Come On Give Us Posters A Break Actually Read The POsts.

Garden Grove, California
Nothing is more irritating to me than to have a user ask me who this they is if the they is explained' in the next sentence and all the body of the post. I do answer them politely but also suggest that they read the post for a' change not guess from the title of from the responses of other people. I try not to be rude but if I respond to a post I do read it all so my answer does bot make a fool of me.We all use catchy titles but still do read the post as the title might be misleading. One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2017
@megatron777 (3815)
• Guam
Yes you are right to suggest to read the entire post or discussion. Thanks for the reminder. You started your discussion with the word "Nothing" and end it with the word "misleading".
I did that on purpose lol lol
• Guam
@Hatley Yes I know.
One reason why I try not to make my post too lengthy - it may not be read through,
I have cut back on so me of mine and I laug a how I g et more responses on short short post peope are laz y
I would not worry about too much on this.Many here do not read the whole length of the post. You can tell my the comments there.
yes byt what good does apost dd mif nobody reeads i t is that really right?
@Hatley they read some and improvise the comment
• Pamplona, Spain
I read them and even then I might miss something out and go back and read it again.
yes you always read my oposts lol
• Pamplona, Spain
@Hatley I know I do and I am back again. See you tomorrow now and have a good night.
@mythociate (14200)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reminds me of an article like the one at the link. People are going to 'just be like that.' A couple things I do: I actually put a question in the title (which is kinda bad because people will answer it 'the original way' even if I say something (in the body) that makes 'the original way' Wrong!), and I try to keep my paragraphs less than five-lines-long (with double-space between the paragraphs).
I’m going to keep this brief, because you’re not going to stick around for long. I’ve already lost a bunch of you. For every 161 people who landed on t ...
peoples attention span is for the birds lol but I would love to see some responses that have sometimg to do with what I wrote lol lol lol
Many do go by a title and then comment. I think it is best to read the entire article, or at least skim all of it so that the response made is not a dumb one.
yesthats what I do as I want to soud inteligent in my response lol lol lol
@dragon54u (31352)
I don't see how anyone can even respond to a post if they don't read it. I have read some very puzzling replies, though, so I guess many people skip the reading and jump right to the reply!
me too as obe user said she too can hardly wait oto go swimming and there was nothing in my post bout swimmng at all.