4) 90s Cartoon Shows were the best

@_ge_ez_ (547)
I remember growing up watching 90s cartoon and I am really very proud of it. I still watch it whenever it comes on TV. Not only 90schildren but adults loves it too. Today's kids will never know the fun and excitement of watching cartoon shows of our times. They were best of all times. The famous ones were Tom and Jerry, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd n Eddy, Fred flinstone, Looney Toons, Powerpuff girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon, Teen Titans, Kids Next Door and many more. What wonderful days they were. Oh my god. I still miss my childhood days so much.
@Teekaaa (5645)
Yeah.. I too like the list of cartoons what you have mentioned.. Other than this I like dragon tales..Power rangers,popoyee,Ben ten...And much more... Really... Missing my childhood a lottttt....
@_ge_ez_ (547)
Yes, there are so many of them that I didn't mentioned but still love them all. Our childhood was awesome
@Teekaaa (5645)
@_ge_ez_ still ...when I get time I watch some of them too...what about you??
@_ge_ez_ (547)
@Teekaaa sometimes when I'm alone in the night in my home, because all the 90s cartoon are then broadcast on TV after mid night .
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
Even i grew up in the 90s. From the first computer games we played to all the fun we had playing outside it surely was the most awesome moments i spent in my life. I can still remember that my mum was a bit strict regarding television. She would usually allow us to watch for a certain amount at times. And yes we were addicted to those great cartoons. Nowadays cartoons are no more fun to watch
@_ge_ez_ (547)
Yes, you're right. Even my mom was also fed with with me watching cartoons and those shows all the time. Computer games as you have mentioned, how can we forget them. We played the first computer games and also the years when cellphones came into this world. Playing games in then and making records and feeling like we've won the world. yes I do miss my childhood days.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
@_ge_ez_ I remember this "snake" game being on those phones and yeah it was a boring game but still I was playing it
@_ge_ez_ (547)
@Nawsheen haha yes.
@magnumopus (1674)
I agree with you man, it's among the best decades of cartoons.
@_ge_ez_ (547)
Hehe thanks. Yes, it's all time favourite cartoon shows. I don't think that someone ever again can make such good cartoons.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Welcome to mylot new user.
@_ge_ez_ (547)
Thank you so much for your welcome :)
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I love looney tunes cartoon.
@_ge_ez_ (547)
Yeah Especially the Road Runner
Yes! I loved a lot of those shows. Also Hey Arnold and Doug were a few of my favorites!
@_ge_ez_ (547)
Yes, there are so many of them that I forgot to write their names, like Recess. And how can we forget Disney Shows. Omg, Someone please bring my childhood back to me