Heading to the gym in summer-like heat

@KristenH (24102)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Although this is spring, we've had crazy weather lately with snow, winter cold, warm weather, rain storm, and gusty winds. Now it feels like summer at 81 degrees. I did have my window open this afternoon to get a breeze. Now I've closed it and turned on my AC and ceilings fans to keep it cool while I'm out. This Friday night, it would be back to normal at 72 degrees with 40% chance of rain. A sneak preview of summer weather, a few weeks away. Anyway, as of Upwork, I did a lot yesterday though a late start to wait for my client. I did 4 short articles, and then half of a batch of 8 short articles yesterday in two hours. Today, my 2nd mini payday with $91 now available for earnings, I did the second half of that batch, plus 3 more short articles in 2.5 hours. Phew! I'll see how the rest of the week goes and decide about weekend OT work. Now I'm heading out to the gym in my flops for yoga class and be back in 2 hours with the report. Stay cool everyone who's experiencing this summer blast of heat!
@CRK109 (14465)
No summer heat here. No spring weather, either. Just more April showers. I'll be headed to the YMCA in the morning to work out in the pool. Can't wait!
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Enjoy the pool at the YMCA! We're getting rain this weekend.
@CRK109 (14465)
@KristenH We've had rain off and on for two weeks now! These April showers had better bring a LOT of May flowers! lol
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@CRK109 I hear you. We did have grey clouds and no rain over right now. Just sun and warmth. Tomorrow night it'll be 70 with clouds. No rain.
I wish there was a summer blast of heat here i am sick of the cold
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Maybe someday. Maybe you get normal spring weather soon.
@KristenH hope so to
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@nomus24g (22997)
Enjoy your gym session....I am now heading for a goodnight's sleep
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks. Hope you had a good night's sleep.
@nomus24g (22997)
@KristenH yeah. Thanks
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@nomus24g You're welcome.
Personally the heat is going to feel pretty good after all this wet weather we have had.
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I bet. We're expecting a t-storm this afternoon with 70 degree weather.
Crazy weather here too. I was out running errands today and saw everyone dressed in all sorts of things. Some were wearing shorts, other hoodies and then there were those who still had on winter duds. It didn't get quite as warm here as where you are but it was pleasant temperatures
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I prefer pleasant than crazy hot temperatures. This has been a crazy year for weather as in spring and winter.
I hope that I have my air coolers by the time we get that temp. I did not open my windows at all today. It was warm and I don't like letting in that heat. Most of the summer the windows are shut. In the winter they are open all the time. I find it is less heated in here that way. I open my window at night in the spring when it's cooler. I hate the summer oh so much.
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That's a good idea Sharon. I don't blame you hating the humidity.
Have a good day at the gym.
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks TR.
@Fishmomma (11504)
Enjoy your time at the gym. Your writing is going really well. You earned a lot and I really should work more on writing now. I miss writing long articles.
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks. I do miss writing long articles that's 2-4 pages long. I've had a few since I first started work in late February. I prefer to do some from time to time. But short ones are quicker, when you get a lot done with 1-2 pages blogs. Yes I did. Go for it.